96

"Meet Max's Fiancé?" Harry asked as he walked out of the Mercedes paddock with his arm wrapped around Presley's shoulder. "I'd love to; when?" He added as Presley pointed to the Ferrari garage.

They stopped outside of it, and a small laugh left the lips of Presley. "Um, right now.." She remarked as she pointed to Max Verstappen and Milo Crusoe, who was waiting just inside the hospitality centre.

Harry leapt off ahead towards Milo, who he had struck up a good friendship with in the last few days. They had bonded because they both had their first jobs at bakeries, which Presley found adorable.

This weekend had been the first time since the New Year that Milo and Presley had been in the same room. It was tense; Milo was adamant that he wanted Presley to move on, but there was still a lingering feeling he should have made a move. On the other hand, Presley didn't want Milo to leave and hated that she felt she couldn't message him at random.

Max cocked his head towards Presley and beckoned her over. "You don't look so happy for someone surrounded by good-looking men." He chuckled as he watched Presley hesitate to step into the Ferrari trailer.

The last time Presley had been in the Ferrari hospitality trailer, she argued with Charles that ultimately brought to light the pinnacle of their struggles - Milo. Before that, she was here with Jaspar, but Presley was pinning over Milo again.

Max gripped Presley's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. "Charles is in the garage, and you won't see him." He told her with a half-smile.

Presley knew that Max and Charles weren't exactly the closest of friends, and the Dutchman would take any chance to better the Monegasque, which included anything to do with winding him up about Milo. It wasn't lovely, but Max wasn't interested in being Charles' friend - he just wanted to win championships.

"Sometimes I think about messaging Charles," Presley noted as she eventually walked through the entrance. "But then I think against it."

Max shrugged his shoulders, "I want to say he is your Pierre, but Scarlet hates when I call people that." He laughed as he directed Presley through the building, pointing things out along the way. "But for the record, I still think Milo is your person, and then just think, you, me, Scarlet and Milo could be a proper group," Max added with a smile.

Despite the rocky relationship that Max had had with Milo, there was a high level of respect between them. There were moments of fire, but they much enjoyed being in each other's company for the most part.

Presley had thought that her future was with Milo, and she couldn't lie and say she hadn't thought about having children with Milo. With Max and Scarlet expecting their baby, Presley felt like she was missing out.

"Who knows, I'm just working to repair my friendship with Juno," Presley replied. "That's my priority."

The tabloids were having a field day with the fallout and subsequent coming together of Presley and Juno. They had often been described as the real-life Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen, but the friendship of the fashion house owners was a lot deeper.

Once Juno had confirmed to Presley that she wanted to stay at Presley&Steiner, Presley had put the blonde on an intense course to speed up her vision for the future, which included introducing a menswear capsule collection. This was going to be a joint venture with Lewis Hamilton and Harry Styles.

"Juno seems fun. I want to meet her one day." Max said as we walked into the main area to meet with Milo and Harry.

The two British men were busy talking about the morning in their respective garages but were interrupted when they saw Presley approaching. The fashion designer was wearing an effortless white dress with delicate rainbow meeting and a pair of heeled cowboy boots that she regretted in the Bahrain heat.