Zoo Disaster

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞 3 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐥

Dr scratchsniff was currently driving the kids to somewhere.

The car ride was very chaotic. Dot and Yakko was fighting, Wakko and Rain was playing who can spot the most red cars (While also fighting), This is why you never drive in the car with the Warners.

"We're here!" Dr scratchsniff tiredly said before getting out of the car.

When the kids got out of the car their eyes widen with exciment,

Dr Scratchy took the Warners to the LA Zoo!

Rain was the most excitied out of the 4. She quickly ran to the main entrance until Yakko catch her,

"So impatience sis, Scratchy hasn't even paid for our tickets yet!"

Rain looked at Yakko and stuck her tongue out at him

♡︎

When the Warners and Scratchy was finally in zoo (after waiting in a long line for 1 HOUR!) Scracthy thought it would be best for the Warners to explore the place on their own,

"Alright, heres the map of the zoo." Dr Scratchsniff handed Yakko the map,

"Im gonna let you kids explore on you're own alright? And you guys have to promise me that you won't do any zany business!"

Yakko, Wakko, Dot, and Rain all nodded,

"All right, what ever you say scratchy!" Said Yakko, waving off the Pyschiatrist.

♡︎

Yakko and Rain went to go see the elephants, while Wakko and Dot went to see the flamingos.

"Rain, looked at that big elephant!" Pointed out Yakko, "Doesn't it remind you of Ralph?"

Yakko laughed with joy at his joke while Rain huffed with annoyance.

Rain thought she would have some fun at the Zoo with her brother, but so far things has been depressing.

Seeing all these animals locked up in a cage with fake grass all around them really made Rain mad!

When Yakko found out that his baby sis had a frowned on her face he quickly got worried,

"Whats wrong? Was that joke to cheesy for you?" He asked.

Rain just stayed quiet, leaving Yakko more worried. Yakko looked around at his surrondings trying to find something to cheer his sister up

Until he spotted the giraffes near by.

"Ooh! Rain! I know what will cheer you up, GIRAFFES!"

Rain was trying to get out of her older brother grasp, but the boy really had a grip on her.

"CMON!"

♡︎

Rain and Yakko was now at the Giraffe section, and Rain STILL felt sad.

"LOOK AT ALL THEM GIRAFFES WITH THEIR LONG NECKS HAHAHA!" Laughed Yakko.

Rain just watched as bystanders near by threw their candy wrappers in the giraffes habitat.