•𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙• 𝙋𝙩 3

A bird who was once resting on a tree branch in her nest, was now resting on top of Rains head!

The bird adjest her bonnet. She then looked down and gasped as she realized how high up she was.

"OH. MY. GOSH."

The bird then fly up screaming for help, "HELP! HELP! HEELLP!"

Rain watched as the bird was flying around her. "Pwease cwalm down!"

"SHOO! SHOO! GO AWAY MONSTER!"

Rain frowned, "Bwut im nwot a mwonster!"

The bird flew on Rain nose, "Yes you are! You are a monster who needs to be killed!" Rain looked confused.

"Bwut im jwust a wittle gwirl!"

"little? HA! LITTLE?"

The bird started to laugh.

"Well I am!" Rain stated. She then looked down at her toes, "I mwean...I was?.."

"And I suppose you eat eggs? Huh!"

"Well, swometwimes bwut-" The bird cut off Rain, "I knew it! I knew it!"

The bird flew around Rain head while screaming for help. "OH FWOR GWOODNESS SWAKE!"

Rain held another piece of the mushroom she was just sitting on ealier, in her hand.

She took a bit of it making her grow back tiny again.

The bird nest came falling down the sky. Rain looked up and gasped. She then move out of the way, the nest crashing beside her.

"Phew.."

Rain grabbed another piece from the mushroom beside her. She licked the piece, making her grow to her normal size again.

"Thwats mwuch bwetter!"

Rain then looked at the two mushroom pieces she was holding and put them in her dress pocket.

"Bwetter safe twese!"

She then proceeded to wonder off.

☺︎︎

Rain found herself walking in thise dark forest that had all types of colorful trees!

On those trees had signs on them that said: 'Go up!' 'This way!' 'Go back!' Rain looked at the signs and got confused.

"Where shwould I gwo?" She asked herself.

Rain then heard somebody singing. The sining made the trees glow!

"What thwe-"

"Loose something?" A mysterious voice asked.

Rain looked back to see a purple cat with light purple stripes all around his body. Rain gasped,

"KITTY!" She yelled.

She then tried to climb on the tree the cat was on but kept slipping.

" a treasure, kitty." The cat then disapeard in the darkness while singing.

"Wait! Dwon't gwo!"

The cat appeared again, "There you are!" He chuckled.

"Umm....Which way dwo I gwo?" Rain asked. "Well, that depends!" The cats eyes went in a circle motion.