Girls night out!

Yakko was making Wakko a smoothie.

"Yeah! And so I was like... 'You're soooooooo dumb!'" Wakko laughed at his brother statement, "Hahaha!"

Rain walked in the kitchen. She saw her brothers hanging out and was like, 'Hey! Maybe I should join them!'

Rain pulled on Yakko's pants. Yakko looked down at her and raised a brow, "Yeess?"

Rain looked up at her brother shyly, "Jwoin?" she asked.

Yakko shooked his head, "Sorry sis, me and Wakko are having our 'boys night out' right now.."

Dot walked in the kitchen and scoffed when she heard the phrase 'Boys night out'

"Just let Rain join Yakko.."

Yakko looked at Dot, "Boys night out is when the Warner BROTHERS get togheter. Not the Warner brothers and SISTER."

Dot picked up Rain and smiled, "Well I guess me and Rain are gonna have our own night out!"

A dressing screen suddenly appeared beside the two sisters.

They quickly went behind it then came back out looking cute as ever!

Dot and Rain was wearing sparkly dresses with cute purses that matched their color schemes.

"Me and Rain are going to have REAL fun, while you boys sit here and make smoothies all day."

Dot and Rain headed towards the front door.

Dot open the door and step beisde to let Rain go first, "You go first, I assist!" Rain giggled and went out the door, Dot following behind her.

When the two were outside the tower, Dot pulled out car keys from behind her back.

"Watch this Rain." Dot pushed a button that made this pink Jeep parked infront of their home.

Rain squeeled In excitment.

Dot grabbed Rains hand. She then looked down at her baby sister, "Lets do this!" Rain nodded.

Dot and Rain jumped in the pink Jeep and drove off.

☺︎︎

The pink Jeep was currently driving in the high way with other cars.

Dot looked over at her baby sister who was looking out the window with a bored expression.

"I promise you Rain, we're gonna have fun! Im just trying to think of what place to go to first.."

Rain looked at Dot and smiled at her softly..

Rain pulled out her phone and pulled up spotify. She then pointed at the radio,

"Mwusic?"

Dot looked at Rain, "You want to test out the Aux?"

Rain nodded.

Dot chuckled, "Okay, just don't play anything boring.."

Rain smirked and put on her favorite song:

Dot bopped her head to the beat, "Okay! Im likeing this!"

☺︎︎

Dot and Rain pulled up to the mall.

"Hmmmm, where should we go first?" Dot was holding Rains hand while looking around.

Rain pointed at the nail shop, "Thwere! Thwere!" Dot smiled, "I guess we're getting our nails done!"