The Longest Word

𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐸𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌𝑎𝑘𝑘𝑜 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟!

"Antidisestablishmentarianism." Said Yakko. The Warners was in a baisc looking classroom, and Yakko was writing down his longest word on a chalk board.

"Defined as being 'against dis establishment and all dat nasty tarianism.' " Yakko closed the book he was looking at,

"Used in a sentence, 'Whats a guy gotta do to get some antidisestablishmentarism around here?"

Yakko grabbed a toothpick from out of his mouth and used it to clense his teeth,

"Any questions?" Asked Yakko.

The three youngest Warners was all siting at a desk. Dot was sitting down normally, Wakko has his head down, and Rain was slumped in her chair.

Dot raised her hand,

"Yeah I got one. Why do you always get to be the teacher?" She asked.

Yakko spits out his toothpick, "Cause I'm the smarty pants."

Yakko pushed the desk his was sitting behind away,

"In fact, I'm the only pants!" Yakko showed off his pants that he always wear.

Wakko raised his hand,

"Yes, Wakko?"

"You know, I bet I could be a better teacher than you." Wakko said.

"Oh please. I'm the one who thought about doing Teach For America." Replied Yakko,

Rain raised her hand.

"What is it Rain?"

Before Rain could even speak, Dot cut her off,

"That doesn't mean anything. They let everybody in." said Dot, crossing her arms while looking away from Yakko.

"But I know one who just found an even longer word!" Wakko said, zooming up to the board.

He grabbed a purple book called 'The BIG book of BIG words.' And scanned through it.

Once Wakko found his even longest Word, he teared out the page it was on and quickly put it up infront of Yakkos face.

"Hoo-hoo-hoo! Busted!" Dot said.

Rain giggled and nodded indicating that she agrees with Dot,

"Which means I get to be the teacher now!" Wakko said, pulling down the title card.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑘𝑜 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟!

The Warners was now seen in a little kindergarten looking classroom. Wakko had blocks infront of him,

"You see, children, the actual longest word is: Floccinaucinihilipilification."

Wakko got up in Dots space, "Defined as 'the habit of deeming something as worthless." Said the middle child.

"Psh! I'll tell you whats worthless. A word with eight I's." Yakko pointed out.

"Like a spwider!" The youngest Warner said, pulling out a cute spider from behind her back and snuggling it.