Spider-Rain

THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM ACROSS THE SPIDER VERSE!!!! I advise you go watch the movie first, then come back to this story :)

---------------

Somewhere, in Earth 1930 is a young spider hero name Spider Rain.

She was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past 4 months, she's been kicking butt all across California ever since.

But the thing is! This spider hero isn't even human! Some people think she is a humanoid dog, or a humanoid cat. Whatever she is, she's very adorable and is very quick when it comes to villains around Cali.

But...Some of you maybe wondering, what is Spider Rain canon event? Well, we must read the story to find out:

Spider-Rain was just patrolling around the city until she got tired. She decided to go back home after fighting hundreds of bad guys along the way.

While Spider-Rain was swinging back home with her web powers, she couldn't help but get a strange spider sense ring through her head.

Rain winced.

"Ugh... my hwead...I really need to lay dwon.." she said in a tired tone.

Rain picked up her pace and continue to swing back to WB studios until she finally got there.

She climbed up the water tower to the studio and pushed open the door.

She was met by a warm yellow light that quickly covered her face. It smelt like dinner was just cooked. And her three older siblings: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot were all chilling on that big red couch, watching TV.

Yakko notice the youngest sib walk in the building and sat up.

"Hey Rain! How was your day?"

"Did you catch any bad guys!?" Dot asked excitedly, jumping up and down in her seat.

"Did you help Miguel O'Hara and the rest of the spider society catch Miles Morales?" Wakko casually asked.

Yakko shushed Wakko by putting a finger up to his mouth. "Shhh! Wakko! No Foreshadowing!!"

Wakko rolled his eyes. "Sorry."

Rain nodded her head yes to all of the questions (except for Wakko's.) She then yawned and stretched her limbs out.

Yakko let out a little 'awww'. "Oh, is somebody sleepy?" He cooed.

Rain slowly nodded her head. She felt her eyes get heavy and they can shut at any minute.

Yakko softly chuckled and got up off the couch. He then walk over to Rain and pick her up from where she stand.

"Then let's get our friendly neighborhood Rain back to bed, yeah?"

Rain softly smiled while nodding her head again.

Dot smiled and waved at the Rain. "Goodnight Rain!"

Wakko also waved at rain. "Goodnight!"

Rain slowly waved back at the two.

"Gwoodnight..." she quietly said before resting her head on her brothers chest like a pillow.

***
Yakko got to their room and placed Rain in her baby crib.

Rain saw that her Peter Parker doll was by her side and cuddle up with it.

She blushed.

"Peter Warker..." she cooed like she has a crush on the poor doll.

Yakko softly chuckled again. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow spider-rain. Goodnight!" That was all he said before walking out of the shared bedroom and softly closing the door.

'Click'

After the door closed, Rain immediately felt her eyes start to get heavy again.

She brung the Peter Parker doll close to her and shut her eyes. She fell into a deep sleep by then.

That was....

Until.....

One of Rain's pet chickens quietly flew up to her baby crib. The chicken saw that Rain was cuddling her Peter Parker doll and had a evil plan. A devious one at that.

The chicken got the Peter Parker doll out of Rains grasp with its mouth.

It quietly flew back down to the ground and quickly sneak out of the room, closing the door behind itself.

Rain will never know that her Dear Peter Parker doll was stolen from her.

Or is that what we thought?

***

The next day, Rain didn't even notice that her Peter Parker doll was gone until she went into the kitchen.

She was in for a big surprise.

Cuz when she got into the kitchen, she saw her pet chicken picking at the Peter Parker doll and Peter Parkers stuffing was everywhere!

Rain gasped and just stood there in shock.

Her older siblings were already eating breakfast at the counter. Not even phase by the chicken eating the Peter Parker doll.

Yakko looked up at Rain and gave her a smile.

"Oh Good morning Rain!" He greeted the little baby.

Rain didn't say anything. All she did was just ran up to the chicken and snatched the Peter Parker doll from out of its grip.

Rain held the Peter Parker doll up close to her.

"PETER PARKER NOOOO!!!" Rain screamed, she was crying.

The three older siblings all bent down to Rain's level.

"Uhhhh.... What's going on?" Dot asked.

"I think we just witness a canon event..." Wakko Replied.

"Atleast we didn't interfere!" Yakko joked, earning a flew glares from the three younger sibs.

Dot patted Rain on the back. "Don't worry Rain! We'll buy you a new Peter Parker doll." She said reassuringly.

Yakko nodded in agreement. "Yeah! I mean like it was just a doll anyway---"

"SHUT UP!"

Rain cut off Yakko. She looked at the older sib with fury in her eyes. She then calmed down and look down at the ground with sadness.

"You cwan buy me a new Peter Parker dwoll... but it cwan never fill my heart like Peter Parker once filled mine..."

And with that said, Rain walked back to the shared room. Leaving the older sibs with the teared up Peter Parker doll.

When Rain got back to the room, she climbed up into her baby crib and flopped down on it. She then started to cry.

Because she will never have a Peter Parker doll to snuggle up with again...

And that, my friends, is how spider-rain witness her canon event.