Animaniacs meets the Warden!

Warning: This story is like not that long, but kinda long if that makes sense.. I suggest take your time in reading the story and grab some snacks for you comfort!

This story will also have some sad moments so stay aware for that.

Story Idea and pic by: Braydenwarren639

*Tick tock, tick tock*

Wakko watched the timer. The timer was at ten seconds.

"Hah! Ten seconds! It's almost done." He said in excitement.

Now, the timer was at 8 seconds, and Wakko was kinda getting impatient.

"Ughhh, why does time go by so slow whenever you want time to go by fast?"

3

"Urggghh.."

2

"Cmon, just ding already!"

1

"Please!!!"

*DINGG*

"YES!" Wakko got up and open the stove to see the most juiciest, delectable, turkey ever! "Yay! Food is done." He got the turkey from out of the stove and put it on the family table.

Rain was sitting in her high chair. She was sleeping but when she smelt that turkey, she woke right back up.

"Fwood?!"

Wakko nodded, "Yes Rain. Food is ready!"

Rain clapped her hands, "Yay!"

Dot was also in the kitchen with the two hungry sibs, but she was brushing her fur. She really wasn't that hungry. And honestly she don't care if the turkey was done.

"Wakko, why couldn't you just warm up some turkey from last Thanksgiving? That would've been a lot faster." She asked.

"Because, nobody wants to eat yucky left overs! Besides, those leftovers been in the fridge for 2 WHOLE MONTHS! I'm pretty sure they have expired by now." Wakko replied.

Dot rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, the three sibs heard Yakko opening the front door.

"Hah! Ba ba's wome!" Rain said.

"It's home."

Rain turned around to see Yakko standing there in the kitchen. He had corrected Rains little pronunciation error.

Rain turned back around and crossed her arms, while putting on this pouty face.

"Hmph!"

Dot stared at yakko for a second, before gasping in surprise, "Wait Yakko! Are you wearing sun glasses?"

Wakko titled his head, "Oh yeah..he *is* wearing sun glasses..."

"Why are you wearing sun glasses?" Dot asked.

Yakko chuckled, "Cause I wanted to look cool, of course. Besides, people in the matrix wear sun glasses, and I've always wanted to be in the matrix, y'know?"

You are now entering, Yakko's imagination:

As Yakko was running away from the bad guys. He turned around to hear snipers giggling behind him.

"HEY WHATS SO FUNNY?!" He yelled.

The snipers all pointed their guns at him and started shooting at the poor boy.

"AH!" Yakko flinched.

Everything started to move in slow motion.

Yakko lend back as he dodge the bullets coming his way.