The Warners meet Bendy.

𝐏𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

•1963 •

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑦,

𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 30 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡?

𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑙- 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒘.

Henry opens the front door to the old rusty workshop, "Alright, Joey. Im here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see."

The Workshop was open space place. It was a little rusty here and there but Henry didn't mind...

What bothers Henry is the ink that keeps driping from the cellings, yuck!

Henry was about to take his first step until he felt 4 children popped up behind him,

"Helloooooo, Henry!"

"Oh gosh.." Henry sighed.

The Warners was jumping all over the place! Dot jumped into Henrys arms,

"So you thought that if you get yourself fired from WB, you wouldn't have to see us again?" She asked.

Rain jumped on Henrys head, "YOU THWOUGHT WRONG!" the baby yelled.

Henry pushed the two girls off of him, "Ugh get off me! This isn't playtime!"

Wakko pulled a clock from behind his back. He looked at the clock confused,

"Then what time is it?" He asked.

"Playtime!" Yakko answered.

Henry shooked his head, "No!"

"Yes!" Said Yakko.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

Henry grabbed his brown hair and growled of frusation, "YES!" he yelled.

"No!" Replied Yakko.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"IT IS PLAYTIME RIGHT NOW! AND NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!" Henry screamed.

The four Warners looked at each other and shrugged, "If you say so!" Yakko said.

Henry rethought about what he just said earlier,

"Uh oh..." he mumbled.

The Warner went crazy again! They all ran into the left hallway, Henry following behind them.

"WAIT!" he screamed.

When the Warners stopped, Henry finally had a chance to catched up to them.

He was panting, trying to catch his breath!