Rains first ever crush!

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐄𝐡𝐡𝐡...𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬? 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :)

Rain was walking around the WB lot.

She took a good look at all the sets being build around her. She's spefically looking for the DC set since she is a BIG dc fan!

Once she was at the DC soundstage, she walked in to see cool fake buildings and props!

"Oh Rain!"

Rain turned around to see the director, Mr T, walking up behind her.

"Enjoying the behind the scenes?"

Rain giggled and nod.

"Wanna see what movie we are working on?"

Rain nodded again and followed Mr T further into the soundstage.

"We are working on this movie called, 'Super baby!' Super baby is the first ever baby to get superpowers in the DC verse!"

Rain rolled her eyes. Superman been had his powers since he was 10 months old!

Suddenly, agents who was guarding this unknown person walked past Rain and Mr T.

"And here comes our star right now! Mr Liam!"

As soon as Mr T called out the unknown 'star' name, the agents who was hiding the star quickly stop hiding them.

Rain eyes turned into big puffy red hearts! She cannot believe her eyes!

A baby her age! He had short brown hair, and he was wearing a cute little tuxido!

Liam stopped sucking on his pacifier and screamed,

"What?"

"I want you to meet our guest, Rain Warner!"

Said Mr T as he introduced the young Warner to the incredibly adorable star!

Rain quickly ran up to Liam, but didn't say anything.. All she did was just stare at him in awe.

Liam was weirded out by the young Warner. He put his arm out and akwardly smiled.

"Whats wup?"

Rain shooked the little boys hand but still didn't say anything..

She was still in awe...

Liam akwardly laughed. "Umm.... I gwotta go now.."

Liam then walked out of the soundstage, his agents following behind him..

"What was that all about Rain?" Mr T asked.

Rain just shrugged her shoulders. she just mess up her FIRST interaction with the most popular baby in hollywood EVER!

☺︎︎

Loud crying can be heard from the water tower.

"AND I JWUST STOOD THWERE LIKE AN IDWIOT!" cried Rain.

Rain is currently in the living room with her siblings. She is slumped down on the couch covering her red puffy face with a pillow.

"Boys always know how to make a girl nervous.." said Dot.

"You shouldn't be crushing on anyone young lady!" said Yakko as he took the pillow off his little sister face.

"Yeah! You're too young!" chimed in Wakko.