Mystery hole

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

The Warners was currently walking in the woods.

Yakko was holding Rain, while Wakko and dot were walking. All three of them (except for Rain) was tired!

"Why are we walking in the woods again?" Wakko asked. He pulled out a fan from behind his back, and cooled himself off with it.

"Because, we need to find a neat camping spot, duh!" Answered Yakko.

Rain felt a little tickle in her nose.

Dot watched as her little sister scrunched her nose up. Dot lightly taped on Yakko's shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"Umm..... Yakko?"

"But I don't understand why we couldn't just camp outside of the tower!"

"Because Wakko, that wouldn't be interesting!"

"Yakko!.."

No matter how hard Dot tried to get Yakko's attention, it wouldn't work... Yakko was to busy fighting with Wakko!

"YAKKO!"

Yakko looked at Dot, "What is it?" he asked.

Dot pointed at Rain.

"Rain is about to sneeze!"

Rain, suddenly, flew out of Yakko's grasped. Yakko gasped as he watch his little sister fly into the air.

"Cmon sibs! We gotta catch that baby!"

Wakko and Dot both nodded.

☺︎︎

As the Warner siblings follow their little sister Rain, they notice that she was going a little to fast for them.

"EEHH, DON"T WORRY RAIN!" Wakko said.

All 4 of the Warners ended up in this little, tiny, open space, field, that had a hole in the middle.

Rain was about to fall in the hole until Yakko catched her.

"GOTCHA!"

Rain giggled and hugged her older brother.

The Warners all examine the hole. It looke deep! Yakko looked around himself. He found a rock and dropped it down the hole.

The Warners all listen to see if they can hear the rcok hit the ground.

No sound.

"Wow......Thats very, very, VERY, deep..!" Dot said.

Yakko nodded. An idea then popped into his head

"How about we count three! Once we get to three, we'll jump in the hole! Deal?"

Rain nodded. The truth is, she never wanted to jump in this dang hole in the first place!

"I wonder if the hole leads to a Chick fil la, or the underground world?" Wakko wondered.

"Only one way to find out!" Said Yakko.

The Warners all hold each others hands. All of them was sweating from nervousness.

"1.....2...."

Yakko gulped.

"3!"

The Warners all jumped in togheter. They all turned around to looked at the fourth wall. They all smiled and waved.

★ 2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ★

The Warners was still falling down the hole!

Dot had a bored expression her face, "How deep is this hole?"

"I don't know..." Wakko looked at Yakko, "Hey, say, where are we going to land?"

"Oh we'll probably land into that big monster mouth!" Yakko pointed at the creature below them.

Wakko, Dot, and Rain looked at eachother and shrugged.

They all realized what Yakko just said.

All of the three Warners screamed as they hugged eachother for support.

"A GIANT MONSTER!" Yakko, Wakko, and Dot screamed in unsion.

Rain looked at the fourth wall,

"Thwats all fwoks!"