Wolf Balloon!

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639
𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧!

Rain was running in the endless, dark, scary woods.

"YAKKO? WAKKO? DOT? WHERE ARE YWO WUYS?!" she screamed.

She suddenly found herself in this open field with trees around it. In the the middle of the field was a rundown van.

The van had moss growing on it and vines trapping its escape.

Rain sighed in defeat....She then heard growling from behind her!

She turned around and saw this wolf. The wolf was showing its teeth while growling. The wolf had on an arburn wig and was wearing a hot pink dress..

Rain backed up. Everytime Rain took a step back, the girl wolf took a step forward.

Rain turned back around to looked at the abandoned van a second time...

The van had an helium tank just laying on the side of it..

Rain suddenly had an idea!

Rain ran towards the helium tank, the wolf following behind her.

Rain suddenly looked at the fourth wall and yelled...

"STOP!"

Everything paused.

Rain grabbed the big helium tank. When she grabbed the helium tank, she held it up above her head. But the tank was too big and heavy for Rain so it just fall on her, sending Rain to the ground..

The helium tank was laying on the ground while Rain was up under it. But after a few moments passed, Rain popped out of the ground and was sweating her brains out while holding the tank above her head again.

Rain grunted while taking the tank towards the wolf.

When she was closed to the wolf, she placed the tank right besides it. She then grabbed the tub that was apart of the tank and stuck it in the wolfs mouth.

Rain looked at the fourth wall and smiled...

"Continue!..."

Everything unpaused and the wolf was confused on why it had a tube in its mouth...

Rain ran behind the tank and started to pump air into the wolfs mouth.

The wolf started to grow bigger and bigger while floating up.

Imagine blowing air into a ballon, thats basically whats happening to Ms. Wolf right now!

Rain ran to get a nearbye vine. When she did, she threw it up in the air like cowboys do and threw the vine at the wolfs leg.

she then tied the vine to her arm and roughly pulled the wolf down.

The wolf spit out the tub. Rain grabbed ducktape from behind her back and place duck tape on the wolfs mouth.

☺︎︎

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot were walking in the endless scary woods.

They were currently looking for Rain who was nowhere to be found.

"Rain? RAIN? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Yakko yelled.

Dot sighed, "I knew camping was a bad idea...We lost Rain and it's all Wakko's fault!" Dot pointed at Wakko.

Wakko looked at Dot and dramaticly gasp, "Mine? If you weren't so busy complaining about the mosquitoes and watch Rain then we wouldn't be having this promblem now would we?"

"QUIET!" Yelled Yakko.

Yakko turned his attention towards Wakko and Dot.

"Both of you lost her okay!? If you guys would of just get along then-"

"Whats that in the sky?!" Dot cut off Yakko's rant.

The three siblings looked up at the sky to see something floating off in the distance....

"Is it a bird?" Yakko asked.

"Is it a plane!?" Wakko asked.

"No!" Said Dot, "Its a flying wolf!"

"Coool.." Yakko said trailing of his sentence, "Lets check it out!"

The three siblings went to go check out the flying wolf.

☺︎︎

Rain heard ruffling leafs from the bushes on her left.

She turned around to see her siblings all looking in awe.

"SIBWINGS!" Rain yelled. She went to go hugged them, bringing the wolf along.

Yakko stopped her. He then pointed at the wolf who was still floating up in the noon air.

"What is that young lady?" He asked.

Rain looked up at the sky and giggled. She then looked at her siblings again.

"My pet wolfie!" Rain softly smiled.

"Why is it floating in the air?" Dot asked.

Rain shrugged her shoulders, "It cwan fly!" She answered.

A light blub suddenly popped out of Rains head, meaning she got an idea!

Rain looked at Yakko with puppy eyes, "Cwan I keep it? PWEEASSEE!?"

Yakko ponder for a moment then shrugged his shoulders, "Sure! As long as you keep it on its leash.."

Rain cheered.

"YAY!"

𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 (•̀ᴗ•́)و:

Rain was in her bedroom she shared with her siblings.

She had the wolf tied up to the bedroom door knob. She sat infront of the wolf watching it sway back and fourth.

Rain sighed as she let boredom spread across her face.

Rain has suddenly got an idea again!

She got up from where she sat and walked up towards the wolf.

The wolf still has the duck tape across its mouth. Rain giggled and sighed.

"Im gwonna let you go now! Okie?"

The wolf nodded. Rain slowly took off the duck tape making the wolf wince in pain.

When the duck tape was off the the wolfs mouth, the wolf deflated leting all the air come out of its mouth.

The wolf flopped on the floor looking flat as ever!

Rain untied the vine that was tied to the door knob, then untied the wolfs foot from the vine.

The wolf put its thumb in its mouth and inflated its self back up.

The wolf sighed in relief and looked down at the baby.

"Now if you excuse me Ms. Rain, I have to go hunt down animals that DON'T waste my time.."

The wolf was about to head out of the bedroom until it stop mid away and turn back around to look at Rain.

"Uhh....Can you show me where the exit is?"

Rain nodded.

"Sure!"

Rain took The wolf all the way to the front entrance of the water tower.

Her siblings was all sleeping peacefully on the couch while the TV was still playing, which made Rain smiled.

When Rain open the front shield shaped door, she watch the wolf go outside and climb down the tower.

Rain waved the wolf goodbye and closed the shield shaped door.