Matthew Warner

Oc is by: Braydenwarren639

Yakko and Rain was walking around beautiful burbank city.

Rain was chasing a butterfly until she bumped into this boy.

The boy was the same species as Rain and Yakko! He had black and white fur. He was wearing a brown hat (Which kinda looks like a cowboy hat), he was wearing a white jacket with stickers on it and he had a robot arm!

He also had a little robotic pet friend floating beside him.

When Rain bumped into this boy, she fell on her butt.

The boy turned around and notice that the little baby was just sitting there rubbing her head in pain, groaning too.

The boy bent down at Rains level, "Hey little girl! Are you okay?" He asked in a nice little tone.

Rain look at him and saw that his robotic hand is extended. She just kept starring at it, not saying anything.

The boy got a little uncomfortable and nervous as he started to sweat. "Umm....hello? Are you gonna get up or---"

"RAIN! SWEETIE!!"

Both of the two heard yelling from behind them. They both saw Yakko running down the sidewalk.

When Yakko was up to Rain, he quickly swept her off her feet into a tight embrace.

"Rain! Sweetie. Don't leave me like that again, okay?" He said in a protective tone.

Rain just groaned in the hug.

The boy sat up and rubbed his neck, akwardly chuckling.

Yakko saw this boy and raise a brow. "Wait a second who are you?"

The boy flinched when Yakko started up a conversation with him. "Oh! Um.... My name is Matthew Warner."

"Matthew Warner, huh? Tell me a little about yourself." Yakko inquired, raising a brow at the boy.

The boy got excited to tell him a little bit more about himself, "Well, my little robotic friend name is Oliver!"

Olivier made a little squeak sound, indicating that he said hi.

Matthew continued on with his rambling. "I like crazy and zany things, I like pumpkin pie, and I like to build things!"

A light bulb pop up over Yakko's head when Matthew said he likes to build things.

"Wait you like to build?"

Matthew excitedly nodded his head yes. "Mhm yeah!" He hop up and down in excitement.

Yakko smiled, "How about you come over to our place and help us fix our kitchen sink? It's currently broken right now. What do you say?"

Matthew shook Yakko's hand roughly, "I WOULD LOVE TOO!"