Quarantine Zone

𝐏𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

"Come on sibs, this way!" Yakko called out.

The 4 Warner siblings was currently walking in a yucky sewer. Apparently, Rain went out on another adventure.

And while she was on this adventure, she found this run down abandon looking town called 'Atlanta.'

And in this town were zombies! But she thinks the zombies are "Green puppies"..

So she went back to her town to tell her siblings what she found.

And so here we are, walking in a smelly sewer..

"Why are we here again?" Dot asked.

"Because Rain apparently found green puppies, and i've never saw a green puppie before!" Explained Yakko.

"All this green talk is making me think of green eggs and ham." Wakko said, licking his lips.

Rain shushed the 3, "QWUIET!" the baby yelled.

Rain stopped. She looked up and saw the hole she climb out of last time,

"Hwole! Hwole!" Rain pointed out.

Yakko looked up to where Rain was looking at, "You want us to climb that hole?" He asked.

Rain nodded.

Once the 4 siblings climb out of the whole, they look around their surrondings.

To their left they saw a....military base?

And to there right they saw, A BUNCH OF ZOMBIES WALKING THEIR WAY??!!

Rain got excited, "Gween pwuppies!" She yelled. She ran towards the 'Green puppies' until Yakko cartoonishly strecthed his arms out to grab her.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He yelled, "THOSE AREN'T PUPPIES, THOSE ARE ZOMBIES!"

Rain stuck out her tongue at her older brother, "PWUPPIES!" She yelled.

"ZOMBIES!" Yakko yelled back.

"PWUPPIES!"

"ZOMBIES!"

Dot grabbed Rain from out of Yakko grasp.

"YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Dot yelled, "WE HAVE TO HIDE, NOT FIGHT! Right Wakko?"

Dot turned around to look at Wakko. But when she turned around, she saw Wakko being grabbed by a zombie!

"WAKKO!" Dot screamed.

She hand Rain to Yakko and pulled out a hammer behind her back.

She then got up from the hole they was still in and whacked the zombie with the hammer she was holding.

Wakko got out of the zombies grasp.

"Thank you Dot!" He said.

Dot nodded.

"CMON SIBS! WE GOTTA HIDE IN THAT MILITARY BASE OVER THERE!" Yakko yelled, pointing at base in the distance.

The Warners was running as fast as they can to the base.

Dot tripped over a rock and landed on her face,

"OW!" She winced.

Yakko, Wakko, and Rain went back to help their sister.

☺︎︎

A girl who had longed auburn hair and was wearing a military uniform watched as the Warners help their sister Dot.