Rain's a 4townie!

Rain was playing with her dolls alone in the family room.

Yakko walked into the family room. He has just woke up from a little nap and is in the mood for watching some TV.

He hop on the couch and grabbed a remote from behind his ear.

"Lets see what is on the TV today.."

Yakko flipped through channels and groan "UGH, all of these are commericals!"

Rain looked at Yakko then at the Tv. When Rain was watching the channels flip, she saw one that catch her eye.

"Stwop!" She screaemed.

Yakko listen and stopped at the channel. He looked at his baby sister with a confused expression

"What? Its just a commerical..."

Rain waddle up to the TV. Once she was close to the TV, she put her face and hands on it and sighed.

"4-twone~.."

Yakko walked up to his baby sister and bent down to her level. He grabbed her and looked at her face:

Rain was blushing, and she had heart eyes!

"Rain?" Yakko was touching his little sister face, until Rain bite his finger.

"AHH!"

Yakko flinged Rain into the couch, she landed safely on her stomach and giggled. Rain pointed at the TV and smiled

"Twickets?" She asked nicely.

Yakko shooked his head no "Sorry Rain, Im not wasting 800 bucks to go see a band that lies about their name brand.."

Yakko looked at the Tv, "Like cmon! Why is it called 4 town if there's five of em'?"

Rain pouted. She then climbed down from the couch and quickly ran to the bedroom.

Rain closed the door and sneakly went over to her older brothers pall pit for his laptop

Rain climbed in Yakkos pall pit, open up the laptop, and put Yakko's password in. She then searched up '4town.com' and giggled evily.

A app that was playing music popped up. It had a 'meet the memebers' page, and a 'become a 4*townie' page.

But under those two pages, had a 'get tickets now!' Button.

Rain clicked on the button, but what popped up shocked her!

The concert is in Toronto! Of course..

"TWONTO?" Rain shouted, "WHO GWOT TWIME TO TWAVEL ALL THE WAY TO TWONTO?!"

Suddenly, the bed room door slammed open.

"SIS!" Yakko yelled.

Rain looked over at her older brother, who had a angry look on his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LAPTOP?"

Rain smiled akwardly and pulled the laptop to her chest. Yakko walked over to Rain and picked her up by the sweater.

He put out his hand, motioning Rain to give the laptop to him.

"Gimme it." He said sternly.

Rain shooked her head, Yakko growled.

"You wanna be like that, huh sweetie?" Yakko gasped and pointed at Rains crib, "YOUR CHICKENS ARE RUNNING AWAY!"

Rain gasped and looked at her crib, dropping the laptop into Yakko's hand.

"Works everytime."

Yakko dropped Rain on the floor and sat down in his ball bit. He clicked on the '4town.com' Tab and sighed.

"You already bought the tickets, haven't you?"

Rain looked up at her older brother and shooked her head no.

Yakko huffed again, "Do you want me to buy the tickets?"

Rain jump up on Yakkos lap and nodded her head. "PWEASEEEEEEE?" Rain asked nicely while doing puppy eyes.

Yakko rolled his eyes "If I buy these tickets, will you stop bothering me, Wakko, and Dot about this stupid boy band?"

Rain nodded and put her little pinky up. Yakko rolled his eyes and intertwine his pinky with his little sister.

☺︎︎

The Warners was now in the sky dome thats located in Toronto Canada.

They was waiting for 4town to start their concert. Rain was dressed up in 4town merchandise, while her older siblings stick with their same clothes.

Wakko watched as every teenage girl was freaking out around him.

Some teenage girls was passed out of excitment, while others was jumping around everywhere.

Suddenly, all the neon lights cut on and the screaming got louder. Yakko covered up his ears,

"What's going ON?!!"

"I THINK THE SHOW IS STARTING! Wakko yelled back.

5

4

3

2

1..

5 cages rose up from the stage floor. 5 boys came out of the cages.

Rain squeeled as loud as she can.

The boys then grew wings and flew to their fans, singing beautifully. Every girl was running up to the boys with tears in their eyes.

Rain was following behind the exciting audience.

Dot was admiring what the heck was going on infront of her, "Ehh they're cute I guess, their songs are kinda old school though.." she said.

Wakko looked at Yakko, "Isn't that the boy band from pixar?"

Yakko looked at Wakko and nodded, "Yup, but the author of this book made it to where 4town exists in our world.."

"𝗠𝗘𝗜! 𝗠𝗘𝗜!" A booming voice screamed.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and all looked at where the voice came from.

"Uhh...what-?" Dot was cut off by this girl who had Red short hair, was wearing a pink shirt, and had on a denim skirt with tights under it.

Dot scoffed, "So rude! She pushed me!"

Yakko looked around and saw that everybody was running around in panic.

"Uh sibs, I think we should go.."

Yakko grabbed Rain, Dot, and Wakko and cut open another dimension to their home.

Down the rabbit hole they go!

☺︎︎

The Warners all landed back in their family room.

Rain got up and went to her siblings to see if they were okay.

"gwuys?"

Yakko got up and pat Rains head, "We're okay little sis!"

Wakko got up and squeeled, "That was AMAZING! Remind me to go to another 4town concert!"

Dot nodded, "YEAH! And that big red panda was such a plot twist! I didn't even know they had special effects!"

Rain smiled, "4twon forewa?"

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot all looked at each other and smiled,

"4town foreva!"

'4𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧.𝐜𝐨𝐦' 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩!

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐥.