Suspicious Ghost Boy.

Tbhk AU

"Hey! Have you heard of the 7 wonders of Warner Brothers Studios?" Dot whispered to Rain, they were in the family room gossiping to eachother.

Rain shook her head no.

Dot gasped, "Oh gosh! where do I even start? Okay, I'll start with the last of the seven wonders, Hanako San of the 12 B soundstage!"

They say Hanako San lives in the 12 B Soundstage, all the way in the back of the studio.

They say that the Soundstage is abandoned and haunted! And if you go in there and say hanako San name 3 times, then a girl with a bob and red dress will appear and grant you 3 wishes, but in return, she will take what's precious to you.

Lots of famous toons has went in there once. They go in and never come out.

That's why, I'm telling you to be careful Rain. Who knows what that ghost and Soundstage can do...

...

Rain walked into the 12 B Soundstage all the way in the back of Warner bro studios.

Dot has warned her to be careful. But Rain isn't afraid! She thinks...

This Soundstage has a different feeling to it.. The air conditioner in that Soundstage brung chills down Rains spine. There are cob webs everywhere, and it was all dark in there.

Rain wasn't paying attention to where she was going and accidentally bumped into the light that connects to the Soundstage.

*click*

And then suddenly, all the lights to the Soundstage cut on and it was really bright to Rain.

Rain yelped as she covered her eyes.

This Soundstage is really creepy. Maybe she should just leave...

No!

She can't leave! She has to grant her three wishes to this genie or ghost thing, then get the HECK out of here.

Rain uncovered her eyes, adjusting to all these bright lights.

She took a deep breath in and out before saying her names 3 times:

"Wanako San, Wanako San, Wanako San, are you t-thwere??" Rain repeated the girls name 3 times, she shut her eyes in fear.

She then heard a chuckle.

"Wanako San? Who is that?"

Rain eyes widened.

That doesn't sound like a girl at all! That actually sounds like a boy?...

Is this stupid rumor rigged or something??

Rain slowly look behind her to see a boy floating side ways. He looked at Rain and laughed, "Hahaha! You pronounce your words funny."

Rain got confused. Who the heck is this??

This boy does not have a bob and he's not wearing a red dress at all! He's not a human either, he's actually the same species as Rain!