0

June 25 1991.

Two beautiful babies were born, with enchanted black hair. The younger boy twin were crying so bad that even though her own parents cant calm him down while the older girl twin just sleeping peacefully and have a unique diamond birthmark in the forehead

The mother was trying its best to calm the boy one, tries to breastfed him?, he just push away and cried, tries to carry him?, He just cried harder, lullaby? Cried.

All attempts were failed.

"What do you want? Please calm down..." The mother beg, till the older twin move her hand and grasp the younger hand then fall asleep after, the younger stop crying and eventually falling asleep. "Whew~! He's finally calmed!"

"What are we gonna name them?" The husband ask

"Y/n and Takemitchi...."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

Not all family is happy. When the twins were at the age of two, loud yelling were heard in the livingroom as the two just stayed in their room, one was crying while one was holding her tears back.

She hold his hand making him look at his older twin who smile at him "Smile....take.." she said as Takemitchi just whimpered and hug her, and they eventually fall asleep in the follor hugging each other.

In the morning, Takemitchi woke up in his bed without his twin beside him making him cry so loud as mama Hanagaki rush towards his son and comforted him.

"Nee-san....where?" He ask as his mother just look up to him sadly and hug him.

"Nee-chan is in vacation with papa, you will see her soon..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Since that day Takemitchi didnt see her sister again. 27 years old Takemitchi were lying in his futon with trash everywhere, as he keeps munching his chips while watching the news a terrible one got announced.

"No way...." Takemitchi said horrified.

Tachibana Hinata got into an accident, the cctv shows her car in the parking when a truck came crushing into her! Her younger brother, Tachinana Naoto were handling the case.

Meanwhile

A women with long black hair and echanting e/c eyes were watching the news as she puff out the smoke with a sigh. Hearing her friend got into an accident really hurt her.

"Rest in peace... Hina-chan.."

"Hey darling, what chu up too?" A guy with glasses said as Y/n just smile at him and shook her head.

"Nothing much.."

"Isnt that youre friend??" He ask, his voice laced with worry as he rub her back comfortly.

"Yeah..."