18

Chifuyu look at Y/n in shock, Kisaki huff in disbelief, while Takemitchi just look so comfuse and scared at the same time. Kisaki then took his whip and hit her.

"Kisaki! Please Stop it!" Takemitchi begged as his tears keep rolling down to his cheeks. Her cries of pain really break his heart.

"Kisaki, she's lying!!" Chifuyu shouted having enough at him "The polices are just out of control!! And I was just trying to get you out of Toman!!" Chifuyu shouted. Y/n cant control her tears anymore as she just cried in her spot.

"Chifuyu.... Stop taking all the blames!! Youre just digging your own grave damn it!" Y/n cried as she helplessly sob.

"How long are you both gonna chase Baji's mirage?" Kisaki ask as he kneeled down and kiss Y/n's tears away then look at Chifuyu "you small minded bastard, you even take Y/n of it! Look what you made me do, I hurt her because of you!"

"Toman's gone rotten, I just wanted to change that. Just like what you said Kisaki. Im the snitch and Y/n's got nothing to do with this!"

"Hey!" Kisaki called the guy as he stood up. The guy approach him handing him a gun. "I get to decide if she's involve or not." He said and load the gun "Hey Hanagaki, Why have you been acting as if youre not connected to this at all?"

"Huh..?" Takemitchi ask then Kisaki aim his gun at him making him flinch along with his sister. Kisaki suddenly shot him in the thigh making him scream.

"Mitchi!!!!" Y/n shouted wiggling in her seat still crying as Chifuyu shouted at Kisaki about Takemitchi being not involve.

"Shut the hell up, were friends arent we?"

"MY LEEGG!"

Kisaki then pointed the gun to Y/n's forehead making her eyes widen with a gasp as she shakily look up.

"Stop!!!" Chifuyu shouted along with Takemitchi.

"Youre sick, Kisaki.." Y/n muttered

"As much as I love you, Y/n... You betrayed my trust." Kisaki said "Any last words?" He ask.

"Chifuyu, Mitchi.... Im sorry." She ask with a sad smile " kill me then Kisaki.. so that I can be reunite with Shio with our unborn child in heaven.." she said shocking the three of the boys. She look at the two with a smile "love you both...-!"

Bang!

She fell in the floor with a thud.

"Y/N!!!/NEE-NEE!!"

~•~

A teenage Y/n was in a blind date that was set-up by Hidan which irritates her but she cant deny since her sweet ol brother Itachi just signal her to go.

Wearing black high waisted jeans and cropped tube with a leather jacket, her black combat boots tapping underneath signing that her patience is funning out.

To her surprise that Shio showep up making her stand up with wide eyes. "Shio?!"

"E-eh? Y/n-chan?" He ask as he approach the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n ask and Shio sighs.

"Uncle Hidan suddenly set me up for a blind date." He said as Y/n beamed and intertwined their hands together causing him to blush madly "Y-Y/n?!"

"Since Hidan set me up too.. maybe im your blind date today!" They talk, eat, laugh, they just enjoyed their unexpected date. But then someone suddenly showed up and ruined their date.

Y/n's face turn into a distaste one while looking up to the familiar ugly faces, "Kia, Kiara.. what the hell are you guys doing here?"

"...Mom and dad wanted to see you." Kia said making Y/n scoff and let Shio to go home.

"Why?"

"You know the reason why, Y/n." Kiara sneered as Y/n smirk.

"Welp.. no im not coming.." Y/n said and run away from the twins. Kicking the stomes in the pavement with a annoyed pout. "Stupid twins ruining my moments!" She grumbled but then her eyes caught a glimpse of what she hated the most and instantly her blood boils.

~•~
"That's not fair! You guys look like having fun!" A big guy exclaimed with a grin ignoring the coughing Takemitchi who just got choked.

"Taiju..." Hakkai muttered

(EDITED)