26

Sano family was delighted when the hospital call them informing that Shinichiro was finally awake. They immediately rush towards the hospital then to his room and see Shinichiro looking at the bed beside him.

"Nii-chan!" The two young Sano exclaimed and engulf the older Sano into a hug.

"Mikey... Emma... You both grown!" Shinichiro said as he hug the two who cried in his embrace.

"Who's that beside you, Shinichiro?" Grandpa Sano ask as Shinichiro glance at the sleeping girl beside him.

"I dont know... I always see her in my dreams kinda holding a green ball of light. Then I just saw her when I woke up with a high fever beside me."

The two young Sano look over and saw their friend making them gasp. "Y/n-chin/chan!" The two exclaimed and rush to the girl who was blink abit and groan.

"Mikey... Emma-chan?"

"Why are you here? Are you okay?!" Mikey ask as Y/n leaned into his chest with a sigh.

"Im tired, Mikey...." She sniffs and hug the boy, making Emma lowkey jealous. "Is he awake now?" Her voice was muffled since she was hugging Mikey. Mikey hummed and pull away a bit. "Im glad.... It work."

"Did you did this?" Mikey ask as Y/n drowsily stand up and wobbled abit. She then walk towards the door "where are you going?!"

"Out. Rest. House." She said and exit.

~•~
Days later, Mikey gifted Takemitchi a bike and teaches him how to drive it. Then he and Chifuyu hang out abit then he went to Naoto to shook hands.

"Im sorry for calling you here in a short notice, Naoto." Takemitchi apologized as Naoto look at him.

"What is it? You said it was something important." Naoto said, Takemitchi grin and bow to Naoto.

"Be good to Hina! Be good to your sister! I know it sound weird but..."

"What?"

"Take care of Hina for me." He said while extending his hand out. They shook hands while Naoto was smiling.

"Alright."

Future:

Click!

Takemitchi flinch abit and look around. Checking his phone for the date. He smile while thinking about how the timeline changed.

"Hanagaki-kun, its been a while." A teenage girl greeted him, he look back and saw a unfamiliar women wearing a kimono.

"Who're you?" He ask as the girl bowed.

"Thanks for coming here during busy time." The girl said and stand up straight. "This way, please." Takemitchi look around in wonder, as he noticed that he's in a funeral. "Please wait in the line."

"Thank you for coming into my brother's—" the girl lip her bite, trying to stop her tears from falling as the other girl guided Takemitchi.

"Keep it together, Mana."

"Sorry, Luna."

Realization hit Takemitchi like a bullet train and look inside sa his eyes widen. He run away with tears gathering in his eyes, he stopped for abit and checked the news which was full of murdered, it was about Mitsuya, Hina, and Y/n.

Hanagaki Y/n, died from a suicide!

Is it really suicide?

Takemitchi continued running while crying. This timeline is so messed up! Everyone... Is dead. He cant even contact Chifuyu. He tripped and fall as he finally let out his tears.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He said while punching the road. "CHIFUYU!!! NAOTO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" he shouted he stopped and saw a key beside his phone. "A key... This key, goes to where I lived Before I started time leaping... My old crappy apartment."

He arrive at his apartment and open the door. He then rest at the window seal, his face was blank as he blink. "From a high-rise apartment to this place again.." he mumbled then look down as his eyes widen at the picture in the table. "Ahh!" He snatch the picture which was them in the past. "This photo...the last group photo I took before I left." He said.

"So here you are.." someone said at the door as Takemitchi look and saw Naoto there. "Ive been looking for you." Naoto said as he smile but his eyes tell a different story. "My memory was over-written...which means you came back."

"Naoto!" Takemitchi stated as tears threatening to slip out again.

"Takemitchi-kun." Naoto then look down.

"What the hell happened Naoto?!"

(Edited)