8

The next day, Y/n went into class with her blood boiling. Her father got out from the prison cause Mori (her step mom) bailed him out and just a moment ago he called her saying. .

I'll take revenge on you, you lil' shit. Dont be surprised if i'll took your lil ol brother away from you.

Oh I wont be surprised anymore since you already said it moron.

Why you lil sh-!

Despite her calm voice in the call, the table she's been gripping was about to break. She enters the room with the girls bullying her making her blood boil more.

In the break, Y/n went to the bathroom to cleanse her eyes when the popular boy cornered her and was just timing she wasnt wearing her glasses.

Her vision were blurry... She doesn't know who's kabedoning her! Meanwhile the boy who's clearly mesmerized by her beauty step back in shock.

Y/n then wear her glasses and exit the bathroom to meet up Shio and the others in the cafeteria.

~•~
While Takemitchi were calming the pissed off Y/n, Yuki (her bully) and her lackeys stomp towards her and yank her sweater making her fall in her rear.

"What the fvck, b!tch?!" Yuki screamed and stomp on Y/n, the boys was about to intefere when big third years restrain them with a smirk saying 'a fun shouldn't be interupted.' "How dare you flirt with my boyfriend!" Yuki said and damp Y/n some food making it stick in her 'hair'.

Some took out their phones to record. Some were glaring at Yuki, clearly tired from her constant bullying.

"Im sorry to ask... But who's your boyfriend?" Y/n ask calmly, her blood still boiling tho. Yuki gritted her teeth and kick Y/n in the stomach but it doesn't effect her at all.

"You nerdy looking fat ass bitch! Do you know who's my father is?!" She shouted as Y/n wince.

"No, did your mom not tell you?" The whole crowd went into "ohhhsss and savage" Yuki blush in rage and gesture her lackeys. The three tore Y/n's sweater making it tear as the crowd gasp and went to silent. Even Takemitchi, his friends, and Shion was surprised at her tattoos.

And most of all she was only in sports bra! And her uhm ya know was round and perky

A yinyang dragons in her back.

Bloody rose in collar bone.

A spikey vine connected from the bloody rose that runs down to her hips.

Y/n sighs and took her time to calm down when someone grabbed her skirt revealing her high waisted short and her two black butterflies tattoo in her thigh making her flinch as the fabric falls into her ankles as she was now shaking in anger and then one of them even grabbed her wig revealing her wolf cut hair withr ed highlights on it.

"Ya know what bitch? I was so fvcking pissed this morning and thanks to you Im going to explode." Y/n said as she punch the girl square in the face... But its not her full power tho.

The crowd cheered when Yuki passed out. But some of them gawk at the girl... She was absolutely gorgeous and sexy!

"Listen up!" Y/n shouted gaining their attention as they quite down and look at the girl in awe. "Senpais! Kohais! Dont ever pissed me off! Remember my name, Hanagaki Y/n!"

Ehhh?!

Hanagaki?!

Like Hanagaki Takemitchi?!

"Yeah! Takemitchi is my fvcking younger twin bro! Touch him and i'll fvcking end your life along with his friends!" Y/n said. Akkun immediately run towards the half naked girl and took off his jacket and wrap it around her.

"Your flashing them your body." He said as He, her and the rest of their friends went out the canteen towards the rooftop.

"Fvcking fvckining fuck!!" Y/n screamed when they reach the rooftop then proceed to kick the benches there.

"Nee-nee, calm down please.!" Takemitchi said as he was about to reach her when she glared at him with teary eyes.

"Dont tell me what to do Mitchi!" She said and punch the bench breaking it making her friends shock at her strength.

"Takemitchi's right Y/n... You should calm down!" Takuya said, they're worried at the girl, her knuckles were bleeding and her eyes were bloodshot red.

Y/n screamed again and kick the railing causing it to bend.

Shio cant stand seeing his first friend (love) breaking down infront of them, so he approach the girl and hug her.

Shio.....

Y/n broke down into tears and hug Shio tight. (Someone here cry whenever they're pissed? Cuz I do.)

(Edited)