47

Sasori suddenly appears in the ambulance and cringe when he saw Y/n kissing Draken while tears dripping down to Draken's cheeks.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asks as Y/n whipped her head towards him and sniff.

"Sasori...." She murmured and kneel infront of him "Please help me save him! I dont know if the saviour lips saved him!" She cried as Sasori hesitantly patted her back and hummed. The ambulance door opened revealing Itachi and Kisami. "Itachi-nii....Kisami-nii..." She then look at the unconscious nurses and throw them inside as Konan's paper wrapped around Draken's body, teleporting him in the base.

"Y/n...." A deep voice called her making her look in the back and saw their leader looking down at her in pity.

"Pein-sama..." She muttered as The orange haired adult hug the younger member as a comfort.

"He's going to be okay, Y/n.. we will join the fight as you heal him in the base." Pein said as Y/n hesitantly nodded and was about to teleport when she remembers something or someone.

"Boss.! Please do protect Takemitchi, my younger twin." She said as she clutches Pein's cloak. Their boss nodded and gesture her to go so she did disappear in their sight as they joined the fight.

~•~
"Sasori!! My turn, go in the fight! Do tell them not kill anyone!" Y/n yelled while rushing in the room. Sasori nodded and take off his mask and bloody gloves and disappear.

(I have no knowledge in surgeries so excuse this paragraph)

I then wear my own elastic gloves and masks as I watch Draken's heart monitor. "I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THIS FVCKING BULLET!!" She screamed while pace back and forth andtook a deep breath. "Im going to be okay, he's going to be okay... Just do what Hidan did when he got shot in the leg."

A minutes pass, she finally took out the bullets and stop the bleeding, she let put a shaky smile as her pupils shook with endless tears came out from her eyes, as she finished up bandaging him.

"I-I did it... D-Draken... P-please let your heart b-beat again!" She cried and fall into her kness "AHHHHH!!!!!" She shouted and bang her fist in the tiled floor. Y/n then clutches her hair and pull it "t-this is his fault.... Rokuharatandai...South... this is his fault... He needs to pay with his....life."

With that she disappears without even hearing the monitors beeping again.

~•~
Kakucho stopped punching Mikey when he didn't get some reaction at all but only Mikey look at his open hands as he clutches it in his chest.

"Ken-chin....Y/n-chin... Im empty inside." He murmured with his blank voice. With that he sends Kakucho flying towards South who glance at Kaku in shock.

Mitchi look at the two in fright after receiving that Vision. In the vision was South is dead, and Mikey was in the ground too... Bleeding to death.

The Akatsuki after beating some side characters and some of the strongest in the KantoManji and Rokuharatandai look at the two and just observe the killing intent oozing from them.

"I bet these two will kill each other."Hidan said as Kakuzo bonk him in the head, but all of the Akatsuki members froze when they sense a dangerous chakra.

"What the?!" Kisami uttered out as they back away except for Pein who look at the certain direction.

"What is this?!" Hidan asks

"It feels like 9 tailed fox is going after us." Sasori said as Pein gesture them to go up in the building which they immediately did.

"Get out of the way Mikey!! South is my opponent!" Senju yelled at Mikey who send him a wide blank eyes glare making Senju flinch.

"You wanna die next?" Mikey asks as Senju just stood there in fear while looking at him wide eyes.

"Lets go Mikey!! Lets begin the Requiem's Finale!!" South shouted while charging at the emotionless Mikey. As South's fist hitted Mikey's face as Mikey's foot hits South's cheek.

As they keep exchanging some blows, South's grin disappear when another foot connected in the side of his head making him flew for a meaters away.

And Mikey looks at him wide eyes and look infront of him seeing Y/n... The love of his life... The one who can calm him down is alive. But her eyes that held warmth was replaced by coldness and emptiness that could rival his own eyes.

(Edited)