32

"huh?" Y/n ask as her guts was tingling making her sigh and "I dont know you guys sooo if youre part of my past thenn gimme some time to think about it sooo uhmmm gotta blast...??" She then run away breaking the door on purpose as the two look at the broken door and blink.

"She still have those monstrous strength..."the other guy said.

~•~
While Mitsuya was getting beat up by Mochi guy.. Rindou suddenly appeared.

"Yoo Mochi, why are you having fun to yourself?" He ask while looking boredly at the scene. Mitsuya was shock at this but then he feel a hot breath in his nape making his eyes widen.

Ran then raises up a brick and smashed it to Mitsuya's head making him fall down. Ran immediately step on him.

"I got you... Sorry for the unfairness.." he said while smirking. While the Haitanis and Mochi was bickering Y/n came flying to Ran knocking him down as Y/n rolled a bit then stood up, wiping the blood that drips in her head and chin.

"Y/n?! What happen to you?!" Rindou ask as he was about to approach the girl when Mochi pointed Y/n.

"She was the bitch who tied me up!" He shouted as Y/n groan and lift Mitsuya up.

"Watch your language, Mochi." Ran demanded and stood up observing the girl's bloody figure. "What happened to you Y/n? You were with our boss a moment ago."

"Sorry about that Ran.. I run away from them and run here as soon as possible getting run by a car in a process.." she groan and secure Mitsuya at her shoulder.

"You what?!" Ran and Rindou yelled in disbelief and anxious.

"I was hitted by a car. But... Aughh fvck it h-hurts." She groan and took a step back and look at them "uhh gotta blast?" She then run away towards the hospital.

~•~
Y/n was unconscious for days cause damn she almost use all of her chakra making her exhausted and needed to replace her energy with the help of Akatsuki of course.

They stayed at Y/n's room and didnt let any of her friends let in making some of them furious, but some of them respected them and just give them the gifts for Y/n.

Y/n flattered her eyes open with a groan and sat up while holding her pounding head. "Ohh youre awake." Sasori said as he went and check her. Y/n nodded at him and look around to see Baji and Kazutora cuddling in the sofa. "They're gay, I know.."

Y/n look at Sasori with shock face "Really?!" She whisper yell at him who look at the two boys then at her.

"Idunno... But seems like it."

"No way..." She uttered is disbelief. She then stood up wobbling abit then grab her blanket to put it in the two snoring boys. "Goodnight boys." She whispered and look at Sasori. "Where are the others?"

"Ohhh Kakuzo was usual finding money with Hidan, Kisami and Itachi was threatening some gangs who attempt to come near your gang, boss and Konan was... I dont know.. Obito was still glitching." Sasori said and then bonk her in the head. "Oh good its not damage.."

"What are you thinking?! Of course its not damage! Why would it be damage anyway?!" She ask while biting the apple.

"The car hit you pretty hard.. so I thought." He shrug and walk away while wrapping the two with his chakra strings and then positioned himself in the window. "Come, lets get out of here. I already payed the bills along with your friends." Then jump out. Y/n follow in lead as they jump roof to roof then landing in their hideout and enter with a hand seal.

They enter the hideout as the others greeted the girl who greeted back. Itachi then walk towards the girl then hug her.

"Im so worried!" He whispered as Y/n hug back and snuggle at his chest.

"I'll be careful now, Nii-chan." She said softly as Itachi pulled away with wide eyes. Making her blink when Itachi look at her in the eyes with flush cheeks.

"You call me what??"

"Nii-chan....?"

He suddenly hug her tight "You finally call me that..." He whispered making Y/n dumbfounded and just let him squeeze her oxygen away. .

(Edited)