2

By what Y/n's informations said... Takemitchi lives here.. wearing a high-waisted short, black cropped tank top showing a bit of her cleavage, and a combat boots.

Now she's staring infront of the 2-story house with 5 pieces of different flavored cake. She let out a breath and walk towards the door and rang the door bell.

Seconds later a boy, shorter than her opens the door, his bright blue eyes connected into her dull e/c ones, as his yellow hair slighly flutter along with her 2-toned one.

"Youre Hanagaki Takemitchi?" Y/n ask as the boy nodded.

"Ah hai! Im Hanagaki Takemitchi, how may I help you?" He was shock when y/n embrace him.

"You've grown.... Chi-chi.." She said as Takemitchi's eyes widen as he shakily push her away. "You even color your hair yellow.."

"Nee-nee..?" He called with his eyes full of tears.

"Hai, chi-chi?" Y/n grin at him as he was now holding his tears back.

"Nee-nee.!" He then hug her while crying as Y/n hug him back and patting his back softly.

"Tadaima, Chi.." she whispered softly as Takemitchi sob and buried his face in the crook oh her neck.

"Okaeri... Nee-chan." He said softly as they just embraced each other.

~•~
"Whoa~! This is delicious!" Takemitchi gushed as he stuff a choco cake in his mouth.

"Right?" Y/n chuckled as she softly wipe the mess in his face.

"Ive never taste a cake since.... I was 6? I think.." Takemitchi trailed off as Y/n look at him as if he grown teo heads.

"Really? Well dont worry Mitchi.." Y/n smirk smugly as she pull out a black card. "I've got your back! I'll spoil you starting today!"

"Where did you get that?!" He ask eyes sparkling at the card. Y/n shrug and put it back inside her wallet.

"I simply stole it from dad." She said with her 'I-dont-give-a-damn' tone. As Takemitchi were horrified hearing his older twin sister just stole a black card!. "Dont even say anything about this Mitchi just eat the damn cake."

~•~•~•~•~
The two catch up together, they stroll around the city with Y/n's lovable baby Kawasaki ZX-10r, she even named the bike Henry.

Takemitchi really enjoy this day, being reunited with his sister since the day he lost her, getting a free ride around their place and they even got into Tokyo!

Now they're at the nearby bench eating some icecream. "Hair up didnt suit you Mitchi." Y/n said as she ruffled his hair making it go down. "There, you look decent than lame now."

"Hey!" Mitchi pouted but smile nonetheless. Y/n then started to eat her icecream again but flinch when she heard a slap beside her making her whipped her head in the side only seeing Takemitchi got slapped in the face, his icecream was now on the ground.

And infront of him was a girl with orangebrown hair, tears escaping her eyes as she bit her lip.

"What is the meaning of this Takemitchi-kun? Is this the reason why youre being distant to me, huh? Cause you found another who's prettier than me?! Who's taller than me?! Who's sexier than me?!" She cried as she wipes the tears with her sleeves.

"Hina-san..." Takemitchi trailed as Y/n just eating her icecream there awkwardly. She cant take it anymore so she decided to interfere.

"Uhh excuse me miss... This is a complete misunderstanding." Y/n stated and smile at her. "I cant believe my lil bro has a girlfriend now..", she smiled as Hina then observe the two as her eyes widen at the resemblance.

"Ehhh?!"

"Yo, Hanagaki Y/n at your service." Y/n said and smile at her in a charming way. Hina then furiously bow and keep shouting some apology as Y/n chuckled awkwardly and let her sit between them.

"I-I didnt know he has a twin!" Hina said as Y/n just smile at her in reassurance.

"We just reunited today since.... Were 3? Right Mitchi?" The boy hummed making Y/n nod.

"O-oh..." Hina was still blushing as Y/n stood up and patted their shoulders.

"Well I'll give you guys some time to have a date, while i'll wait for you Mitchi in the house." She said and give Takeitchi a stack of money and walk away. "Use all of that to enjoy your date!"