35

Takemitchi was visiting Shinichiro at the hospital along with Mikey, he waited infront of the hospital and saw Emma who's approaching him.

"Yo! Hanagaki-kun.!" Emma gretted as Mitchi smile and wave at her. "Any news at Y/n-chan?"

"No... We haven't found her yet." Mitchi frowned as they continue to talk Izana approach them with a small grin.

"I heard Y/n's name here.." he started as the two look at him "I need to talk to her, where is she?"

"I thought she was with you..." Takemitchi trailed as Izana's grin fell.

"You mean... You didnt found her since.."

"Izana.." Mikey started and shielded the two. They had a glaring contest "Where is Y/n?"

"I should ask the same question, Manjiro... "Izana snarled. As they continue to exchange words, Takemitchi guided Emma away from them and queue Y/n suddenly appeard with cold expression.

"You two..." She started as her fist were clench, the two was surprised at this and look at her, to their surprise, Y/n was looking at them with cold expression. "Stay away from me, and this place.. something's about to hap—"

"Y/n?!" Mikey then approach the girl while Izana was following behind. "Where have you been?! Are you okay?! Did someone hurted you?!"

"Mikey... Izana..." Y/n muttered and gulp. "I... Im sorry." She added making them confused. Izana didnt waste time and just walk away with a smirk.

"Nee-nee.! Where have you been?" Takemitchi ask and Y/n just look at her with a cold gaze but Takemitchi just ignore it, and he swears there's a flash of sadness in her eyes.

"I.... That's non of your business.." she said and walk away ignoring their calls. While she was ignoring their voices, she saw a bike speeding up to their direction while the backrider was raising up a weapon... Her eyes widen and look at them who's looking at her. She dashed towards them and hug the three of them.

The four of them were lying in the ground, it happened so fast, a bike passing them, a thud sound and they were on the ground....with Y/n atop of them.

"Nee-nee..." Mitchi muttered then blink. He saw  the bike speeding up to them, he saw the backrider raising up a bat, he saw the backrider's face, he saw the bat hitting his sister's head..

"Y/n..!" Mikey called as he craddled the half unconscious girl. "H-hey.." he called as he watches her blink slowly. "Hang in there, Y/n.."

Takemitchi just watch in horror, while Emma was covering her mouth and stood up dragging Takemitchi with her, running inside the hospital to call some help. Y/n's eyes connected to Mikey's teary ones, as she lifted up her hands and caressed his cheeks gently, she smile and said.

"Im...sorry Mikey... P-please p-protect them..." She whispered as her hands drop in her side and in the same time her body was slowly turning cold. Mikey flinch at this and panickly lifted her up and since she was taller at him he struggle a bit.

He speed walk towards the hospital and halt when he felt no warmth in her. His teardrops fell while watching the nurses along with his little sister and Takemitchi running towards him.

They took Y/n away from him, as Mikey look at Takemitchi.. "she's cold..."

~•~
Draken and Mikey fought when Y/n was declared dead, while Hina, Emma and mostly Takemitchi cried but he stayed strong and decided to fight Kisaki.

They arrive at the meeting place, but only half of the Toman appeared but to their surprise, Baji, Kazutora and Taiju appeared with grins in their faces.

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu called as Baji grin at him.

"Lets start some chaos!!" Baji shouted and jump down going havoc along with the others since they were suddenly hyped up.

Draken and Mikey suddenly arrive and join the fight with Mitchi holding Hina's hand. Izana pointing a gun at Mikey, Kakucho defending them, then Kisaki who snatch the gun and pointed at Kakucho.

"Its a pain in the ass.." kisaki muttered and was about to shoot Kakucho when Y/n appeared and kick the gun away.

"Tetta.!" She said and pin him in the floor. She was already crying while looking at him.

(Edited)