25

Kisaki look at Y/n asking some help but he couldn't do anything since Y/n was also confuse at the sudden decision and she was held by Draken.

"Whoa, whoa, hold the phone, Mikey." Hanma said as he smirk "if youre going to fired Kiskai then im out too, which means.. " he then spread his arms with a big grin "Of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former of moebus, and 300 former of Valhalla will all leave, and toman will shrivel into a mere 100! Are you sure about this?"

"I dont care, Toman's gotten too big anyways." Mikey said as the others stare in shock.

"Gotten to big?, What the hell Mikey?! Isnt that Toman's goal?!!" Kisaki ask.

Mikey then tell the reasons that was fell into a deaf ears by Y/n. Too much information, makes her head ache, too much... Toomuch... Fvck.

"No!! You've grown weak! Taiju was a threat into the Toman! I acted for your sake! " Kisaki shouted as he was slowly coming up to the stairs when Draken stop him.

"Hey, who said you could come up here?" He ask while blocking the way. Hanma suddenly charges at Draken but Y/n blocked his punch.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker." He said to Draken while retreating his fist to Y/n's arm.

"Asshole."

Kisaki then stand infront of Mikey with troubled face. "Dont listen to this worthless fools, Mikey!. Aren't you going to make a new age of delinquents?! Toman's gonna get bigger and become an organization that can being anyone to their knees!! If it gets bigger, it sure to breed drakness! And i'll take on that all darkness. So that you can shine!" Kisaki screamed. Y/n was completely speechless along with the others.

"You need me, Mikey. I am the shadow you cast. We need each other. So reconsider this, Mikey!" Kisaki said while lending his hand "You cant achieve your dream on lip service alone.!"

Mikey walk away saying "were through Kisaki." He said and glance over his shoulder "your arbitrary will screw up my dream." He added as Kisaki look at Mikey's retreating back.

"M-M-Mikey!!!" He shouted and fall into his knees, Y/n quickly kneel beside him asking id he was okay.

"What's the meaning of this, Mikey?!" She shouted as the others look at her, Mikey then glance at her with a darken look.

"Youre with him too, Y/n?" He ask as he fully face the girl who gasp.

"No! Of course not!" She said and stood up "i was too, surprised at his actions but I wasnt with him!"

"You've been acting suspicious lately too, Y/n. Not only me notices but the captains and vices too." Mikey as Y/n look at Takemitchi who look away. "You wanted to be fire too?" She shook her head "Then come with me." Y/n slowly walk towards Mikey. She glance at the crying Kisaki with sadden look and mouthed him something.

"Meeting ends here!"

~•~
Y/n was waiting patiently at Kisaki at the park, it was freezing cold as she sniff and rub her arms to make it warm. Minutes later Kisaki arrive.

"Tetta!" She rush towards him and hug him. "Please explain yourself." Kisaki explain the whole situation feeling guilt. "You did it because you want someone you love to recognize you as a hero?" She ask as Kisaki nodded. "You dont need to change yourself so that someone can love you back, Tetta." Y/n said "just be yourself, if she still doesn't notice you then go find someone else, she's not worth of your time. "

'but that someone is you..'

"Please, I want the old and innocent Tetta back.." Y/n plead while holding his hands. "I treasure Mikey and the others along with you Tetta, I cant let my treasures to fight so please... Leave that someone and be good.." y/n said. Kisaki thought for a bit and nodded. They bid goodbyes as Y/n walk towards the Hospital where Sano Shinichiro were in.

She entered the room without anyone noticing and sat in the chair beside the bed. "Im exhausted, but for Mikey's sake... she murmured and hovered her palm towards Shinichiro's head as it emits a soft green light, it travels towards his body. Y/n yawned and suddenly fall asleep deactivating the healing technique. She didnt even notice that his hand twitch abit.

(edited)