10

Wearing a black kimono with sakura petals design, her hair were curled, some make up on making her glow in the night, nope actually Y/n stunned the night.

Walking side by side with Takemitcho who she wrapped her arms for. Y/n frowned "This heels is killing me." She mumbled and continue to walk.

The both of them meet up with Draken in the entrance who look at her wide eyes. "What you looking at?" Y/n ask rudely as Takemitchi nudge her.

"Nothing... Youre just stunning tonight." Draken complimented cooly as she huff and look away. "If Emma didnt invite me as her date I would invite you instead." He said as Y/n look at him in shock.. did he just flirted at you?!

"Dont you dare ditch Emma-chan!" She exclaimed while putting her hands in her hips. Draken scoff and look at Y/n boredly.

"She would invite you as her date if you were in the playground on the other day." He said as Y/n look at Takemitchi who nodded. She dramatically gasp and cry.

"Im sorry Emma-chan..." She said and wipe some crocodile tears.

"And what's up with your forehead?" Draken ask as Y/n look at him confuse. "The diamond sticker? Tattoo?"

"Ohh, its a birthmark. I have this since birth." Y/n said while touching the purple diamond. "Its just a coincidence that it was placed in the middle." She added and look around. "Hmmm yummy sweets~"

"Wanna buy some?" Draken ask and was ready to fish his wallet out when Y/n pouted and patted her stomach.

"Im in a diet right now." She childishly whine and look around. "Hey as much as I want to tag along with you both and your dates but a stranger called me and said to meet him up there." She added and was about to walk out when Draken grasp her arm and look at her.

"You seriously gonna meet a stranger? In the mountain?" He ask with stern tone as Y/n nodded. "Have you lost your mind? What if they did something to you?"

"Ohh I can fight dont worry.." she said and proceed to walk but halt and look at him seriously. "You must be careful Draken, we dont know what will happen to you tonight." She said in her serious tone and proceed to walk away.

Takemitchi look at her sister wide eyes.. did she know that Draken will be stabbed tonight?! But how?!

~•~
Walking in the forest with her e/c eyes warily roaming around.

"You finally came." Y/n flinch and sigh in annoyance facing the man, and there's other more hot mens?!

"What do you want?" She ask as a gorgeous man step forward, his black hair that was tied into ponytail was swaying abit.

"Im Uchicha Itachi.... I finally see you, Imouto.." he said and hug Y/n who's a bit dumbfounded at the moment.

"Uhh excuse me, fine mister... But I believe that im the oldest of the Hanagaki Family." Y/n said as Itachi guy look at her with sad eyes. They introduce themselves one by one.

"Okay... Now explain?"

"Itachi is your brother from the other dimension. You got transferred here since your younger brother stabbed you in the chest.." Obito guy explained as Y/n nodded "the diamond in your forehead is where your chakra locked up."

"What's Chakra?" Konan then explain the chakra is as Y/n nodded. When Pein suddenly smack her forehead causing her to yelp at the strange feeling pursing in her veins. When she opened her eyes she was shock at the black marking in her body.

"Now that I awakened your chakra... A moment of truth is waiting," He said as Itachi stabbed her in the chest.

"W-what the fvck?" She cough out as images appeared in her mind. Blood seeping out from her mouth and eyes. Their well aware at the presence who's watching the whole time, but shrugged it off.

~•~
Takemitchi was busy cursing while running towards Draken who's busy fighting, his life currently in danger. Heck, He tried to contact his sister but she wont answer!

Mikey was distracted by that Hanma guy, and he cant fight for fvck sake!, When he spotted Draken his eyes widen. Draken was lying in the floor with a bloody torso.

He run towards him and craddle him "Mikey-kun!! Draken-kun has been stabbed!"

(Edited)