53

Hi Im back!! Did you guys miss me? No? Okay.

Im getting lazy.... And im going to end it here but a part of me keep saying that I should make a book 2 and write about Y/n's story when she's in Naruto world so inshort it's Y/n's back story. Please I need your opinions guys.

~•~
It was Taiju who's riding the bike and 'ACCIDENTALLY' crash at Sanzu as Y/n look at Sanzu wide eyes. She dont know if she would laugh or maybe she'll feel pity at his balls getting crush by a spinning wheel.

"MITSUYA!! THE UNIFORM IS TOO SMALL!!" Taiju yelled as Mitsuya look at him.

"Youre here, huh?" Mitsuya said as Hakkai was beyond shock in the back.

"Youre kidding me??!" He shouted as Koko an Inui was shock yet relief in the same time.

"Captain... We've clashed one time and lemme tell you one thing." Taiju started as Y/n just holding her laugh at the back still couldn't move on at Sanzu's balls getting hit. "There is no one can beat Mikey but you! So lets go! I'll open up a path for you towards Mikey!" Taiju said and look at the smaller girl who look at him. "Please help Hanagaki."

"Eh no need to tell me." She said as they run towards the group of people and started to punch them hard and she even kick their balls. As two go crazy in the middle, the toman member smirks while looking at the two.

"You can see two demons there."

"OOORRRRAAAAA!!" Taiju battle cried and charge at the KantoManji members.

"SHHHAAANNNNNNAAARRROOOO!!!" Y/n shouted and punch the ground causing the whole ground to shake and even made a big crack towards the members and the place where she punch has a big dent.

Everyone was beyond shock at the display of power.

"No way...."

"She's a monster..."

"She's not a human!"

"Wtf???!!"

Y/n slowly lift her fist up as they noticed a black markings in her body and her eyes was in daze and it was colored red with three black dots swirling violently and veins were popping out beside her eyes.

"What the hell is happening to her??" Taiju ask as they all observe the girl who's slowly looking at Mikey.

"Mikey......" She called as the said boy stare at her wide eyes and then slowly approaching the daze girl but a big rough hand hold him.

"Stop... She's out of her mind for a moment." Kisami said.

"Takemitchi.... Help me..." Y/n called and look at her younger twin who's looking at her in shock and confusion. Red tears started to slip out in her eyes as the rest of the akatsuki members was knocking out the side characters and even erase their memories.

"Nee-nee..." Takemitchi murmured and look at Itachi who's looking at him and shook his head. Emma, Izana and Shinichiro came out from their hiding spots and look at the girl.

Y/n then stood up and charge at Mikey then kick him towards his siblings.

"Siblings should look at each other." She said as she kick Sanzu towards Senju. "Protect...." She mumbled as she sadly look at Takemitchi.. "Im tired Take... I wanna rest." She said while resting her head into his forehead. And then she started to violently squirm while crying.

The rest of the akatsuki came walking towards Takemitchi with a worry face while the others hold her down "Help her bud. Help your older twin!"

"H-how?!"

Itachi then  handed her a kunai knife with a weird markings on it. Takemitchi looks confuse but then Konan showed him Y/n's chest.

Pein then went Takemitchi's back and hold the hand who's holding the knife and positioned it above.

The others was silently watching them as Takemitchi look horrified.

"This is the only way to free all of us from the Pain." Pain muttered.

"I-I cant!" Takemitchi cried but Pain look at him sadly and just use his own strength to bring the knife and pierce it to her chest making Y/n stop squirming and look at Takemitchi with a sad yet relieve face.

"Y/N!!!"

Takemitchi was crying and shaking while looking at his bloody hand. He look up to the Akatsuki who's smiling warmly at him.

"Its not your fault bud. You saved us... Her." Itachi said and all of sudden they all felt their heart skips a beat and then followed by a electricity zoomed in their veins as they all black out.

(Edited)