27

"you've time leaped into the past multiple times in your attempt to save my sister..." Naoto trailed still looking down "This is the worst future that happened yet.." he added and look at Takemitchi who was about to cry "of course sis wasn't saved. And all of the chief members of the Tokyo Manji gang have all been killed." This shocked "Matsuno Chifuyu, shot to death. Shiba Hakkai, burned to death. Mitsuya Takashi, strangled. Ryuguji Ken, stabbed. And most of all Hanagaki Y/n, suicide." Naoto listed.

"Hanemiya Kazutora, Keisuke Baji, Hayashida Haruki, all of them were murdered " Naoto continued "even Kisaki was killed."

"Kisaki...?! Everyone is dead..." Takemitchi murmured while gripping the photo. "No! But why?!"

"The suspect is still at large. We dont even have a clue as to where he might be." Naoto said as Takemitchi look up abit.

"What about Mikey-kun?! Is he murdered too?!" He ask as Naoto's face turned serious.

"Brace yourself for what you about to hear... The criminal wanted for these serial murders were... Sano Manjiro!" Naoto said while holding Mikey's photo... But he was different, his blonde hair was now black and his eyes were even more devoid of emotion.

"Huh?" Mitchi uttered out "could you dial down the jokes a fricken notch? There's no way he'd.... There's no way Mikey-kun would killed everyone!" He said as Naoto look away from him "hey!"

"Takemitchi-kun.. I wanna know the truth too. I want to meet Sano Manjiro and talk to him. Youre the only one who can do that,  As a former toman admin and the only one that still alive... Only you can do it."

Takemitchi then look at the picture once more "Mikey-kun... That Mikey-kun killed all the upper members of Toman?" He trailed as he furrow his brows. He then look at Naoto "Naoto.. did Mikey-kun really do that? And why is Nee-nee commit suicide?"

"I dont know anything about Y/n-chan, but do you know anything about it, Takemitchi-kun?" Naoto ask as Mitchi let out a 'huh?'. "The information you gained from your last time leap... Will surely contained a clue somewhere. At the very least, something you did in the past...caused a great change in the present."

"Something I did?" Mitchi ask as he look at Naoto's eyes "Are you saying I messed up?" He ask, he then spread his arms "I eliminated the two people that would've cause Toman to turn evil! The black dragons were defeated and Kisaki was thrown out of Toman! Everything should've end up fine!"

"Takemitchi-kun."

"Should I have not told Mikey-kun that he could Handle it on his own? What did I do after that? I just took this photo.."

"Takemitchi-kun, that photo...where did you find it?" Naoto ask as he look around. He wants to know what happened to Y/n. Is it really suicide of just came out suicide since she jump off the the building, what if someone just pushed her and she just accepeted her fate? He snapped out on his thoughts when Takemitchi found a letter.

They check the address where the letter came from and decided to go to that place which is the Philippines.

~•~
Arriving at Manila, he stopped and look at the old, abandoned, building(?), Takemitchi then decided to take a look inside as he observe the place "this ruins are huge.." he then look back and saw what Mikey told him. He then started to follow the bath.

"Takemitchy?" Someone called making him look back and saw Mikey there, intop of the pile junk, sitting. Mikey then smile at Takemitchi, softly.

"Mikey!" Takemitchi called as he observe Mikey up and down. "Eer uhm... Have you been well?"

"Yeah.."

"Hmm uhh.." Takemitchi stuttered. He was lost in words since he was faced to faced of the suspect of his friends deaths. Tears then escape his ears as he sniff and wipe his tears "im sorry.."

Mikey smile and rest his chin in the back of his hand "still a crybaby, that doesn't change huh.." he then stood up with his hands on his pocket. "I brought you here cause I have a favour to ask you.. " mitchi let out a small huh making Mikey sighs and look up in the sky "I came here to remembered my memories with my big brother... I was overwhelmed with many memories..When I was young I fought with many people, I learned a few stuffs, I laugh and cried too. That's how I grew Toman, it makes me nostalgic." Mikey said while smiling making Takemitchi smile too.

"Mikey dropped his smile and look at the sky again "Toman has change a lot..why did you leave Toman Takemitchi? You even drag Y/n with you... I want us to stay together.." Mikey stated, with a sad expression on his face. "I want you both to stay with me like a big brother and lover would." He added "I tried to fix everything by myself, But I couldn't control everything."Im never gonna be what I was in the past."

"Mikey.. what do you mean?" He ask. Big brother? Lover? He couldnt understand everything. Leave toman? Huh?

"I tried to stop you from leaving Toman.. but Ken-chin stopped Me.."

"Stop it Mikey.." Draken said while looking at the blonde boy who look up to him with a angry look.

"Why are you ordering me around?" He ask while looking up to Draken.

"I agree with Draken." Mitsuya stated as Mikey growled his name with an irk mark "he is no longer part of Toman now." He added then the two bowed infront of him.

"Mikey you choose the path of Violence.." Draken stated still looking down "from now on, me and Mitsuya put our lives in your hands its your choice.."

"But Mikey.." mitsuya paused a bit and then look up "Takemitchi is our leader.. I dont want him to end up like us.." Mitsuya smiled

"Dont mix him up in our mess." Draken added with a ghost smile.

(Edited)