21

Y/n was forced to hide in the closet since Mitsuya arrived along with her twin, Chifuyu, and Hakkai. She cant take it anymore so she kicked the closet door opened and walk towards the living room.

They all look at her sweating figure, face abit flushed, messy clothes along with her hair and she's panting a bit. The three blackdragon members blushed at the sight while Mitsuya and the other Toman look shock.

"Why did you go out, women?!" Taiju ask as Yn huff and pointed at him.

"Who the hell would like to stay in that hell huh?! And who even like to be in that cramp closet anyway?!" Y/n complaned and plop beside Mitsuya. "What are you two talking about?"

Taiju suddenly punch Mitsuya but he blocked it making Taiju smirk "ha... Not bad."

"I'll say it again, i'll give Hakkai to the black dragons but let Yuzuha go." Mitsuya said bravely as Y/n smirk and look at Taiju.

Taiju suddenly bowed shocking all of the boys in the room. "I just wanted to test you Mitsuya-kun. Thanks for protecting my two siblings. I will leave Hakkai and Yuzuha at Toman. Please protect them." He said as Y/n stand up and gesture the two (inui and koko) to follow her.

~•~
"You two dont remember me??" She ask while doing her puppy eyes, grasping their hands.

"No..." The two answered as Y/n sighs and let go of their hands and walk away. Meeting the others outside.

"Just try and remember me, Se-kun, Ko-kun." She said and smile abit. When she arrived outside she look around as her jaw dropped in disbelief. "Those assholes left me!!"

~•~
Y/n was munching some Taiyaki Draken gave her.

"Ehh?! They take Y/n as a hostage?!" Smiley ask with an irk mark in his cheeks.

"How fun~" Hanma commented as Y/n throw a slipper at him with a teary annoyed expression.

"Its so fvcking cramp in the closet!"

"Why did they even find you, Y/n?" Mucho ask as Y/n smile blankly at him.

"I kinda went to his house.."

"You what?!"

"I was feeling guilty about breaking his arm okay?! So I gave him ointment...." Y/n trailed. Kisaki look at her and blink.

"An ointment cant heal a broken arm, Y/n.." he said as Y/n whipped her head at him with a pout.

"I know! Its just I kinda ya know pull his arm to line the broken bones them bam!" Y/n said while the others deadpan at her evilness. "But to that term, I manage to stop the conflict about BD and Toman." She added proudly. She then check the time and realize that she was late to her meeting. She cursed and give Draken a bag od Dorayaki. "Give this to Mikey. Gotta go!"

"She always in rush...." Mucho said as Hanma smirked.

"Suspicious~"

"Did she always act weird Takemitchi?" Draken ask the blonde boy who nodded.

"She always go out in a rush, went home late with a bloodied figure, a few bruises, scratches, and burn marks. She was always tired. I tried to ask her about it but she just shrug it off saying.."Ehh its nothing Mitchi-kun~ dont mind me." That what she always said. Then sometimes she would mumble about other dimension and stuffs which was weird." Takemitchi said as the others just listened.

"Totally suspicious~"Hanma side commented as Draken look at him with abored look.

"Not helping Hanma."

~•~
"We finally know how to returned in our world." Pein said as the others listened. "And our only key was..." He trailed and look at the younger in the group who blink when they all turned to her.

"What....?"

"Youre our way, Y/n." Konan said and approach the girl and began to stroke her hair lovingly.

"W-what should I do?" Y/n ask looking so nervous.

"We didnt know yet, but the only thing I know that you are the key." He said making Y/n relax a bit.

"Its a bit nerve wracking there... Whew~" they then exit the meeting room and went to their respectives room. Itachi walked Y/n out in their hideout and bid goodbye to each other