12

Shio was patiently waiting at the operation room to open, its been hours already! He even qitness how the nurses and doctor inside panic many times.

"Miyamura-kun!" Takemitchi called and run towards Shio. Mitsuya, Mikey, Emma, and Hina was behind him following. As the Mizo squad soon appeared

"Hanagaki-kun...." Shio mumbled and look at him. "Y/n... She was cardiac arrested when arrive.. how's the man who Y/n carried?"

"He was fine.. " Takemitchi said and look at operation room door. "Nee-nee.."

The doctor opened the door with a solemn face. "The patient's relative?"

"Uh me! Im her brother!" Takemitchi said, his heard were beating widely inside his chest. His eyes wisen when the doctor bowed.

"We tried everything but the stabbed wound in her chest is deep that even her heart got stabbed too. Im sorry." They all cried as Takemit hi fall into his knees. But then the nurse inside barge out with horrified face.

"D-D-D-Doctor! Sh-she's alive! Sh-sh-she snapped h-he-her eyes opened!" The nurse practically screech making the doctor run inside. Minutes later they sigh in aware when they push the rollerbed outside with Y/n laying there.

"She's alive.... That's a miracle." Th doctor said in relief then bowed to the young gals and walk away.

~•~
Draken visited Y/n since she was still unconscious and Takemitchi was in class, so he volunteered to watch over the girl since it was only 3 room away from him. He arrive at the door but Halt when he notice that Y/n was talking.

"Oi, I just woke up and your stupid face will greeted me?! How unlucky!" He hears Y/n comply then hears a bunch of chuckles.

"Its considered Lucky you brat! How dare you call me stupid!" A male voice roared back as Draken just eavesdrop.

"You all are criminal, and you!" Y/n paused "You introduce yourself as my brother and stabbed me with those weird looking ass stick!" Wait... She was conversing to the people who stabbed her?!

"I need too.." a calm male voice answer.

"I almost die ya old man! No brother will kill his beautiful sister!"

"Well I did."

"You.!!" Y/n roared but a deep voice cut them.

"Y/n.. Itachi.. stop with those childishness." They immediately quite down with the girl's huff.
"Itachi stabbed you so you can regain your old memories, Y/n."

"Pshh.! You mean unwanted memories?" Y/n said "But ya know after that stabbed, I feel powerful... Please stab me again." Draken came bursting at the door making them look at himm

"Y-Y/n! What are you doing?! Asking someone to stabbed you again, have you lost your mind?!" He scolded the girl as the adults made their exit.

"Ehhh, Draken? Ohh im glad youre alright!" Y/n beamed and hug the blonde boy.

"Who is that guys, Y/n?" He ask as they sat in her bed.

"Welp, they're the guys I met in the festival!"

"And one of those guys stabbed you?!"

"Yeah!"

"Why are you so happy about it?" Draken ask the girl who simply shrug and whistle innocently. "You got stabbed Y/n, STABBED, and almost DIED, and here you are casually talking to those people instead of reporting them to the police!" Draken added as the girl look at Draken and smile softly.

"Im okay Draken, beside I just unlocked a new knowledge because of them. " Y/n said, Draken was about to retort when nurses came in her room and check her up. While Draken sat in the sidelines watching the girl who's letting the nurses treat her. "Ne, Draken."

"Hmm?"

"When can you go?"

"Tomorrow." Y/n hummed at this and look at the head nurse who look at her back with raised eyebrow.

"Can I go home tomorrow, too? Head nurse?" She ask with her puppy eyes making the nurse swoon and nodded.

~•~
Y/n was chilling in the living room ignoring the weird Takemitchi. But then she notices something making her narrow her eyes.

"Oi, Mitchi.." she called while sitting up and close her book.

"Hai? Nee-nee."

"What happened to your hand?" She ask as Mitchi look at his hand that has a bandage and nervously laugh.

"Kiyomasa stabbed it."

"He what?!" She yelled as Takemitchi calmed her down "should I stab him too? No no no no... Im going to kill him... Wait no no no no kill is just an easy die.. then torture him! Yeah torture!"

(Edited)