Before Anyone Else

1517 words

---

Yena slammed her door shut and flopped onto her bed. She was partially shocked by her own attitude towards the other members, and was regretting how she yelled at them and stormed off, but was also partially afraid at what Chaewon had suggested. The members banning them from dating, she didn't necessarily believe, but the company was another question. She tossed around on her mattress in frustration and gave up thinking about 'what ifs'. She reached for her airpods on her bedside table, before blasting some music through them, trying to drown out her own thoughts as she lay there, staring at her ceiling.

Soon, she was drifting back to sleep in the comforts of her bed, slowly forgetting about what had just occurred. That was, until she heard a particular noise. It wasn't from the song; she had listened to this song one too many times, to the point where she knew it like the back of her hand. No, this sound came from outside her room. She carefully took off her airpods as she listened for anything that followed. But there was nothing.

Perhaps I was imagining something... she thought to herself. Yena quickly lost interest, and began browsing her social media and youtube, fully immersed in her digital world. She swore she had only been mindlessly scrolling for a couple of minutes, but when she looked at the time again, nearly 15 minutes had flown past.

It wasn't until she heard another sound. A scream.

It can't be.

That scream. A scream she had become quite familiar with over the past few months.

No, no, no, no, no! Please no... Yena begged in her mind that it wasn't what she thought it was. It definitely wasn't coming from the room next door. The dorms had thin walls, and the sound was too muffled for it to be coming from her neighbor's room. Which only left... Eunbi's room.

Her heart sunk at the realization. She remembered briefly hearing Eunbi stopping Hyewon from chasing her. The evidence was piling up, but she refused to believe it. There was only one way to check. Yena immediately got up off her bed, and walked down the hallway. The other members must have went to the other dorm, or back to bed, as there was not a soul in sight. As she tentatively approached Eunbi's door, the sound became clear as day.

It was Hyewon. The ragged breathing, the scream from before. There was just no way it wasn't her. As much as Yena wanted to open the door and peek in, she knew the doors around the dorm were squeaky, so instead, she retreated back to her room, tears welling in her eyes. 

Yena knew Hyewon was soft. Despite Hyewon being slightly older than her by a couple of months, Yena was almost always the dominant in their relationship. But, surely Hyewon wasn't *that* soft. Surely she would stand up for Yena... Surely she would resist cheating on her... but she didn't. And Yena's heart was shattered. However, something had stirred in her as well.

She began thinking about what Eunbi would have done to Hyewon; what made her scream so loudly? Whenever Yena and Hyewon did the deed, they were mainly pretty quiet, weary of the other members around the place. She silently gasped at the dampness that had formed in between her thighs.

Yena refused to believe it. There was absolutely no chance that she was getting turned on, thinking about her Hyewon cheating on her. But part of her did believe it. She sat down carefully on her bed, as her left hand subconsciously started digging underneath her waistband. Her right hand reached up to caress her breasts, as she slowly inserted a finger into herself.

All the stress from before had quickly vanished; her mind started feeling clouded with pleasure and impure thoughts. She played the sounds Hyewon made over, and over in her mind, as she chased her climax. She was weary about making a noise, considering how she just heard Hyewon through two walls. Her head lulled forwards, as she quietly moaned Hyewon's name. Her hands were completely preoccupied, until suddenly, she heard a knock on her door.

Considering how there wasn't a pause to wait for an answer before the door was pushed open, Yena was caught off guard, hastily withdrawing her hands and straightening her top. It was Eunbi. She stood in the door way, eyes directly on Yena, before quickly snapping out of her trance. There was no way she didn't see what Yena was doing. Yena did her best to prevent herself from blushing.

"H-hey, Yena. I just wanted to come here to apologize for before... you know, how I said it might've been your time of month and all... But I want to talk to you later. After you've- After I've finished taking a shower." Eunbi quickly recovered, her eyes not meeting Yena's, but Yena was certain of what she was going to say. Still, she didn't reply with anything in response. Eunbi finally caught Yena's eyes, before giving her an apologetic smile and closing the door.

Yena let out a sigh. Her heart was racing; not just from before, but at the fact she was nearly caught. Eunbi was smart; there was a reason she was the leader. She must have known that Hyewon could be heard across the dorm. And nearly catching her, she must have known what Yena was getting off too. But she didn't feel embarrassed. In fact, she felt even more turned on.

Yena didn't expect herself to like the thrill of most likely being caught, but here she was, getting more and more wet at the thought that she was may have been seen masturbating. Within seconds of Eunbi leaving, she laid down on her bed, before pulling her sticky underwear down her thighs. She quickly inserted two fingers and began thrusting into herself, the other roaming free across her body. She remembered the sounds she had heard again, and, added with the high she received when Eunbi entered, it became all too much for her.

Yena quickly covered her mouth with her hand as she pumped as fast as she could, her back arching as she reached the edge. Her whole body rhythmically convulsed as she felt the ripples of her orgasm pulsate within her core. She only had one thought in her mind: ensuring nobody heard her. Yena struggled to breathe as her other hand wrapped itself around her face, but it only added to her pleasure. Eventually, she slowly recovered, wearily pulling her damp pants back up before surrendering to the comforts of her bed, and sucking her fingers clean.

And that's when it hit her. If her assumptions were correct, and she was fairly sure they were, Hyewon cheated on her. Eunbi had knowingly fucked her girlfriend, and didn't even try to hide it from her. She had every right to be mad at Hyewon and Eunbi, but she knew it would jeopardize the group's teamwork. And IZ*ONE meant the world to her; not just because of the members, but because of the fans and the stuff she got to do as an idol. But the fact still remained: her girlfriend cheated. Of course, this wouldn't matter to the fans or media, as they didn't know, but it mattered to her. She felt her eyes get watery as she thought about what to do, and soon tried to distract herself for a while, as she grabbed her phone and started browsing Youtube again.

But she couldn't stop thinking about it, as much as she tried. She swore she always put Hyewon before anyone else. She swore she did her best as a girlfriend, but she was now doubting herself. She prayed that Hyewon was only manipulated by Eunbi; she admitted Eunbi had a certain charming element that not many others had, and she hoped deep down that this was the only reason why Hyewon did what she had done, and not because she didn't like Yena anymore.

Yena could only hope. It was out of her power now. She got up and changed into some track pants and a cute jumper, letting out a soft groan as she peeled her still sticky underwear off. She decided to get some breakfast, and made sure to grab the dorm key and her phone on the way out of her room. As she was about to close her door, she heard another open.

Eunbi's door. 

She heard the shower running, which meant Eunbi did in fact go to shower after talking to her. Her heart sunk. She silently watched who would emerge, praying it wasn't her.

A figure, similar in height to Yena, slowly stumbled out of the room. The long, dark brown hair was already enough to tell who it was. But Yena couldn't move. She waited until she was absolutely positive that it was her. A pair of tired and dazed eyes met hers. Yena felt her knees go weak.

She hurriedly went back inside her room and closed the door firmly, before collapsing against it. Tears poured down her face. All her thoughts were true. It really was Hyewon.