Blue Eyes (Part 1)

Sakura g!p

1068 words

---

"So, you know the other day..." Eunbi began.

"Mhmm" Sakura cautiously replied.

She didn't know why she was called into Eunbi's room. Eunbi rarely brought people to her room, and when she did, it wasn't usually for good news.

"...Hitomi was taking a bath, yes?"

Eunbi stared expectantly at Sakura, who was seated very upright on Eunbi's bed.

Sakura did all she could to suppress the flush that slowly spread across her face.

"...y-yeah?" she hesitated as she answered.

"Well, I've had a few complaints from the other members about her long baths... I know you two are close, so I was hoping you'd be able to talk to her", Eunbi continued, unaware of Sakura's relief.

The Japanese girl let out a silent sigh of relief - she was expecting far worse words to come out of the leader's mouth.

"S-sure-"

Sakura was cut off as she stood up, prepared to leave the room as soon as possible.

"Also, why did I see you come out of the bathroom with her?"

Eunbi glanced up, meeting Sakura's wide-eyed expression.

"I..."

The girl was lost for words. She remembered what happened when Hyewon and Yena got caught, and she knew Eunbi wouldn't be happy to know that her and Hitomi have been fucking behind her back. 

Or that everyone else has been too.

"Sakura, I know what you've been up to", Eunbi said sternly. "And I know what everyone else has been up to as well."

Sakura kept her gaze on the ground, remaining silent.

"The bath tub was... sticky..." Eunbi trailed off, also slightly embarrassed about the situation.

Sakura could feel her face on fire, still unsure of how to reply, and also busy blaming Hitomi for not properly cleaning the bath after her turn.

Eunbi sighed. "Am I turning you on...?"

Sakura finally brought herself to look up at Eunbi, only to realize where the latter was looking. 

"Uh... Sorry..." Sakura hastily replied as she covered the obvious hard-on she had.

But the next words to come out of Eunbi completely caught Sakura off guard.

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

Eunbi had a subtle smirk on her face. The same smirk she always had when she teased the members.

"W-what?" Sakura was embarrassed not only about the current situation she was in, but also about how easily she was submitting to Eunbi. She was usually the top after all.

By the time Sakura could register anything that was happening, Eunbi had already managed to undo the knot holding the former's pants, before letting them fall to her ankles.

"Eunbi- I thought you were mad..." Sakura groaned as she felt the leader's hand dip below the waistband of her underpants.

Eunbi scoffed quietly as she began to slowly stroke Sakura's cock. "When did I ever say that?" she asked, teasingly.

The couple stood awkwardly in the middle of the room for a while; the only noise heard was Sakura's shaky breathing.

Finally, Eunbi broke the silence. "You know, Yujin said you'd be a lot more dominant."

Sakura stared at her unnie in disbelief.

Firstly, Yujin told her about her threesome? And secondly, Eunbi had the audacity to tease Sakura for being soft?

Sakura grabbed Eunbi's hand that had been rubbing her, before pushing the older girl against a wall, crouching down to take off Eunbi's underwear under her skirt.

Eunbi only smiled as she watched a new fire burn inside Sakura.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Eunbi continued to grin, knowing that it ticked Sakura off.

"Shut up and let me fuck you", Sakura demanded.

She positioned her throbbing cock under Eunbi's skirt; the cool material adding a new sensation for Sakura.

"No protection either?" Eunbi acted surprised.

Two people who wanted to top could never end well.

Sakura ignored Eunbi's 'worries', sliding her shaft in, feeling the warmth wrap around her.

"Fffffffuck..." Sakura muttered, as she finally bottomed out.

"Yujin was right... you're pretty big". Eunbi whispered, her head now close to Sakura's neck as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Shut... up..." Sakura weakly answered, before she slowly started to thrust into Eunbi.

She had never had sex in this position before, and it didn't help that she was slightly taller than their leader.

But it felt so fucking good.

The tightness and heat that seemed to squeeze Sakura's rod caused her to reach the edge much faster than she wanted.

She hadn't even had the chance to feel grab Eunbi's tits, or kiss her passionately. Instead, her hands were glued to her back as she tried to not cum.

"It's okay, you can cum. I know you're close. Chaewon didn't last long with me either" Eunbi taunted, as she patted Sakura's head, whilst her other hand began to cup her balls.

"F-f-fuck"

The added stimulation, and the image of Chaewon and Eunbi together, broke Sakura.

She buried her head against Eunbi's shoulder, feeling her nails dig into the other's back, as she came hard inside her. It was as if Eunbi was milking her dry.

She bucked uncontrollably, feeling her own cum slowly trickle down her shaft, somehow managing to stay upright deep inside the girl.

Sakura eventually came down from her high, her body still shaking as she finally pulled out of Eunbi, watching her cum trickle down the latter's thighs.

And it was only then that it hit her. She really didn't use any protection.

"Unnie! Do you have-"

"Yes yes, I have pills" Eunbi said, entranced by the warm liquid that slowly dripped out of her.

Sakura sighed, feeling all her energy spill out of her, as she collapsed onto Eunbi's bed.

Eunbi slowly cleaned herself up using her finger before, to Sakura's surprise, she tasted the Japanese girl's cum.

She seemed to think for a second, before commenting. "Your diets not been great huh..."

Sakura rolled her eyes, as she lay her head down on Eunbi's pillow, staring at the ceiling. Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy, and Sakura decided to let herself succumb to her sleep.

"Who said we're done?"

Sakura's eyes shot open. "What?"

"You came so quickly", Eunbi teased. "I didn't get to orgasm, if you haven't noticed".

Sakura was torn. She wanted to fuck Eunbi again but...

"I can't cum so soon again," Sakura sighed as she closed her eyes again.

"Don't worry, I'll make you." Eunbi smiled innocently, before she sat beside Sakura on the bed.

Sakura, unaware of how close Eunbi had gotten, jolted upright as she felt Eunbi wrap her hand around Sakura's half-limp cock, still covered in cum.

"Unnie!" Sakura groaned slightly, as Eunbi licked the tip of her shaft.

Sakura buried her face in the pillow, too ashamed to look Eunbi in the eyes as she felt her desire to be dominant disappear almost instantly.