Round and Around

1045 words

---

It had been a few days since Wonyoung settled back into the dorm.

But more importantly, it had been a few days since... that happened.

Subconsciously, Yuri stared out the corner of her eyes towards Chaewon, who was obliviously chatting away with the other members.

"Yuri-ah", a voice came from behind her.

Though Yujin and Yuri were the second and third youngest in the group, they were still separated by 2 years in age.

"Don't call me that..." Yuri sighed. Nonetheless, she turned herself around to face Yujin. "What is it?"

"...we need to talk..."

-

The door of Yujin's room clicked gently as Yuri pressed it closed behind her. Yujin sat on her bed, a troubled expression written all over her face.

"What's happening between the members...?" Yujin mumbled quietly, almost as if she was thinking out loud to herself, but when her head turned expectantly towards Yuri, the older girl found herself hastily trying to decipher what Yujin meant.

"As in? I haven't noticed a change between us... if anything some girls appear closer together than before", Yuri replied, folding her arms as she tried to reflect on any recent events.

"Yeah, much closer." Yujin still sat without moving, watching Yuri ponder.

"...have you been fucked recently?"

The abrupt question made Yuri blush, catching her off guard, as she physically felt herself turn red with heat. "What?"

"Unnie, your expression gave it away... see what I mean", Yujin replied, nonchalantly. "Don't worry, I have been too..." Yujin's honesty made her start going red as well.

"What are you implying? That we're all in some super messed up circle of love?" Yuri snapped, not happy that her secret was so easily uncovered.

"Well... yes. I've heard the other members doing it too. It's..." Yujin couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence, refusing to burn any redder than she was already.

"I've heard you too" Yuri teasingly added, and Yujin wanted the floor to swallow her up at this point. "I don't know what this means for the future, but... there's not much we can do at the moment."

Yuri lost herself in thought, her mind racing to see what all this meant for their group... and for their individual relationships.

She was so deep in though that she didn't realize Yujin was now stood in front of her, a hand snaking around her neck.

"Yujin?!"

Yuri tried to jerk her head away, but couldn't escape the younger's grip.

"Yuri-ah... shouldn't we do it then..." Yujin airily muttered, feeling herself unavoidably attracted towards the older girl.

"Were you not worried like 2 seconds ago about this situation?! And now you want to continue it?" Yuri asked, dumbfounded at Yujin's sudden mood swing.

"I never said I wanted it to stop..."

Yujin leant in, only to be stopped by an arm pushing her back. She hesitated before, backing down, removing her arm from around Yuri.

"I- I'm sorry, Yuri..." Yujin trailed off.

"It's... whatev-" Yuri was cut off, feeling herself nearly trip over as she was shoved against the wall.

"...I'm sorry that I can't help it." Yujin's eyes had a new fire in them, one that Yuri had never seen before, not even when they were performing. 

Yujin forced her way into the older girl's mouth, initially meeting resistance until the latter slowly succumbed, letting Yujin taste every inch of her mouth.

Yujin's hands roamed freely across Yuri's body, despite Yuri holding tightly onto both of her wrists. 

Just when Yujin thought she had control over Yuri, the older girl suddenly released her grip, and dipped her hand below Yujin's waistband.

Without any warning, she plunged three digits into the girl, causing her to gasp and buckle at the knees, becoming reliant on Yuri to hold her up.

"Unnie...?" Yujin pleadingly looked upwards, still struggling to adjust to the fingers inside her.

"Shhh... It's okay", Yuri replied, a new sultry tone tainting her usual innocent voice. 

She led Yujin towards her bed, the younger girl stumbling before collapsing onto it, still sorely filled inside.

"Fuck", was all Yujin could mutter as her head tilted backwards, starting to cloud with pleasure.

Her plan was partially to figure out what happened between all the members, but also to get in Yuri's pants.

But here she lay, about to get fucked instead.

Yuri climbed over the girl, who now propped herself upwards with only her arms as she lay back defenseless.

She kissed the girl's forehead, before slowly beginning to pump her three fingers in and out of Yujin's warmth.

"Ahhh..." Yujin shuddered, her legs trying to come together but to no avail, as Yuri used held them apart.

"Do you like that?" Yuri asked quietly, her breath right against Yujin's lips. 

The words almost made Yujin cringe, but she was too preoccupied with the sensation that grew evermore unbearable by the second.

Yujin could only shiver as she felt Yuri's free hand begin to play with her tits, whilst the girl started to kiss her neck, occasionally nibbling, which only added to the pleasure.

Yujin was becoming too sensitive too fast.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... unnie, I'm not going to last...", Yujin wailed, her voice getting more desperate, as she felt herself grow closer with each thrust inside her.

Yuri smiled watching Yujin slowly fall apart. "It's okay, don't resist baby..."

Yujin begun to rock irregularly against Yuri's fingers, and the latter could tell she was right at the edge.

Yuri thrust her fingers as deep as she could, causing the other girl's voice to catch in her throat.

But suddenly Yuri withdrew her fingers. 

And didn't put them back in.

"FUCK! NO!" Yujin swore as she twitched in agony, feeling herself clasp down on nothing as her orgasm begun to ravage her body.

Emptiness was all she could feel. She was painfully empty as she continued to shake, coming down from her orgasm. 

There was no sensation in her body. There was no sensation on her body.

Yujin lay there catching her breath, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Her mind was torn between murdering Yuri, or begging her to let her properly orgasm. But she couldn't choose.

She only watched Yuri's seemingly apathetic expression, which remained the same whilst Yujin was cumming.

Yuri broke the awkward silence, apart from Yujin's labored breathing, that started to fill the room. "Don't try me again."

The words sunk deep into Yujin. She couldn't bring herself to even look at Yuri anymore.

But just as Yuri turned to leave, Yujin swore she saw a stray tear fall along Yuri's cheek.

What have I done...