Secret Story

945 words

---

"Uhhh... what?"

Chaeyeon couldn't believe what she had just heard over the phone.

"You left us?! Do you know how far this place is from our dorms?!"

She rolled her eyes whilst listening to the excuses spew from Minju's mouth.

"It's fine... we'll just keep looking around I guess..." Chaeyeon sighed as she hung up, turning to face Hitomi, who had been quietly browsing her phone. "We'll have to wait a while... it could be upwards of an hour since the driver took them all the way back to the dorm. What do you wanna do?"

Hitomi shrugged, unbothered by the fact they were surrounded by so many shops they had yet to explore. "Let's just walk and see what we can find," she said, as she begun to skip away.

The pair wondered around, drifting in and out shops as they ascended each level of the complex. That was, until they came across a particular shop.

"...Sex shop?" Chaeyeon gawked outside the store. "How can they get away with something so mature in a shopping mall where kids could be...?"

"I mean, it's a pretty secluded area; besides, no one else is here, let's go in!" Hitomi replied, nonchalantly.

"Wha-", but Chaeyeon was dragged in by Hitomi without the chance to object.

As they entered the store, they were greeted by a wide range of... stuff. Lingerie, sex toys, you name it, it was there. Chaeyeon could only blush as she stared at the stuff on display.

Hitomi, meanwhile, didn't seem disturbed at all.

"Unnie, check this out," Hitomi hollered, giggling at the same time. She pointed at a large dildo on the shelf, amusing herself at Chaeyeon's disapproving look.

"Hitomi-ah... I didn't know you were this perverted," Chaeyeon said, as she tried to find something else to look at. But her eyes landed on something else instead. A strap-on, that, when compared to what Hitomi was gazing at, didn't seem all too big.

Perhaps... she glanced at Hitomi, who was still browsing at other stuff. No, I couldn't do that...

...

Ah fuck it. This is your fault for bringing me here anyway. 

Whilst Hitomi had lost interest and wandered out of the shop, Chaeyeon discretely grabbed the strap-on, and purchased it, before stashing it in her own bag to hide the evidence.

"Hitomi, I need to go to the bathroom," Chaeyeon called, as she exited the store to meet her. Hitomi simply nodded, thinking nothing of it. Luckily for the older of the two, the top level was completely deserted, and so were the bathrooms. Chaeyeon did her best to suppress a smirk.

Chaeyeon was about to head in, when Hitomi stopped at the door. "I'll wait out here for you."

Chaeyeon hesitated. "Are you sure? You might as well go right?" But Hitomi simply shook her head. Chaeyeon sighed as she reluctantly decided to carry through with Plan B: Fuck Hitomi in public.

---

Hitomi had barely any time to register what was happening. Chaeyeon had grabbed her head and pushed her against the wall outside the bathrooms, before reaching to caress her breasts.

"Unnie-" Hitomi faltered as the sudden pleasure coursed through her body. Chaeyeon worked quick, though partly because she herself didn't want to be caught either. The area they were in was down a quiet corridor, but that meant nowhere to hide if they did get seen.

Chaeyeon pulled down Hitomi's panties from under her skirt, before quickly, taking off her own pants, revealing the strap-on that was already equipped. As one hand continued to hold Hitomi's head, Chaeyeon quickly shoved her strap-on into Hitomi's warmth, causing her to cry out in agony, as there was no lube available.

Tears began to well up in Hitmoi's eyes as Chaeyeon slowly rocked back and forwards, causing discomfort for the younger.

"If you don't stay quiet, we might get caught..." Chaeyeon grunted as she continued to hold Hitomi close to own body.

"W-why are you doing this...?" Hitomi whimpered, feeling the toy fill her up completely. 

"You brought me into that shop... you can't expect me not to get horny can you", Chaeyeon muttered as she slowly increased her pace into Hitomi, not wanting to hurt her too much.

Hitomi gulped as the pain slowly subsided; her own wetness now causing pleasure to replace any agony from before. It wasn't long before rush of getting caught, as well as the increasingly quickening pumping became too much for her.

Hitomi gasped, doing her best to stay quiet as she quickly approached her peak. "Chaeyeon... don't stop..."

Chaeyeon didn't need to be told that. She felt Hitomi tightening around her strap-on, with each thrust becoming harder to fulfil. She grabbed both of Hitomi's tits, squeezing them to add on as much pleasure as possible before the younger girl crumbled.

Hitomi's eyes rolled back as she came. The waves of her orgasm shook her body violently, whilst Chaeyeon refused to slow down. Her hands couldn't find anything to squeeze, as she lost support of herself; the only thing holding her up was Chaeyeon's hand pulling her hair back. Her knees buckled under the relentless pumping, before Chaeyeon finally slowed down, pulling out from her completely, and leaving her to collapse in a pile on the floor.

"Get up, it's not clean there," Chaeyeon instructed, though she doubted Hitomi could stand on her own. She took off the strap-on, and inserted it into her own mouth, licking all of Hitomi's juices that it bathed in. "Not bad..." she smiled, almost sadistically, before putting it back into her bag.

*Ding!*  Chaeyeon's phone buzzed whilst Hitomi agonizingly clambered to her feet, pulling her underwear back up.

"Our rides here, perfect timing!" Chaeyeon reached out an arm for Hitomi to balance herself as she stumbled alongside the older to their car; her mind completely fried at what had just happened.