Blue Eyes (Part 3)

1681 words

---

The door swung open, and Eunbi and Sakura bolted upright, not expecting any visitors.

Everyone just froze in place. Wonyoung lingered in the door way, frozen, not knowing how to react to the view in front of her.

Eunbi's hair was a mess, her skirt was rustled up, and there was quite the obvious white liquid running down her thighs.

Meanwhile, Sakura attempted to hide her half-limp cock, groaning as the fabric of the quilt stimulated her temporarily.

"Uh... Hi, Wonyoung." Eunbi broke the awkward silence.

As there was no reply, she continued. "We- we didn't know you were here and..." Eunbi fumbled her words as she tried to explain the situation.

Wonyoung finally spoke up. "What... were you two doing..." Though she already had her suspicions.

"Just uhh..." but before Eunbi could answer, Yujin appeared behind Wonyoung, touching her lightly on the shoulder.

"They were fucking, Wony..." Yujin replied.

"Yujin!" Sakura finally spoke up, annoyed that Yujin was willing to be so bold with their maknae.

"How long have you two been dating...?" Wonyoung questioned, but unbeknown to her, dating wasn't a requirement for sex in their group.

"We're not..." Eunbi trailed off, still embarrassed at getting caught, particularly by the youngest.

"Wonyoung... it's complicated, I can explain everything later,  just go for now okay?" Eunbi tried one last time to protect their innocent maknae, but to no avail.

Instead, Wonyoung stepped into the room, dragging an unsuspecting Yujin behind her, before closing the door.

"No. Explain it now." All three members in that room looked shock at the demanding tone Wonyoung took up.

They all looked at each other, before Yujin finally decided to speak up.

"Whilst you were gone... some members started uhh... fucking each other, simply put." Sakura was still amazed at Yujin's brashness.

Wonyoung still stared emptily, dumbfounded by the whole situation.

"Okay, look, Sakura and Yujin, you guys go for now. I'll talk to Wonyoung." And with that, Sakura hurriedly put her pants back on, following Yujin out the door.

"Wow, are you that embarrassed?" Yujin joked before she closed the door, leaving a messy Eunbi and still standing Wonyoung alone.

"Wonyoung, you can sit", Eunbi gestured before standing up to grab a tissue, wiping off Sakura's mess.

"I know this is all new for you... and I'm sorry you had to find out this way", Eunbi threw the tissue into her bin. She noticed Wonyoung still standing, her eyes just awkwardly looking around.

"Uhm", Wonyoung began. "I've heard Hyewon and Yena before... so it's not new." She smiled faintly.

"And I've also seen Sakura's uhhh..." She hesitated, trying to find a less prude word. "thing, since she isn't very careful around us to be honest..."

Eunbi sighed, not surprised.

"Look, I'll try and tell the members to stop. I know you probably weren't expecting this from us..." Eunbi blushed slightly, still embarrassed. 

She moved to hug Wonyoung, and the other reciprocated by hugging her back.

"If you ever want to talk, just come to me, okay?" Eunbi smiled, expecting Wonyoung to leave, but the youngest didn't.