Zero Attitude

700 words

---

Yujin thought she could finally rest as the sky turned dark and the moon began to shine.

But she was rudely awoken in the early hours by a rather... aggressive Minju.

"Minju...? What are- What the fuck are you doing?!" Yujin exclaimed, bolting upright as she realized Minju had pulled down her pants around her ankles. Minju merely continued as if nothing had occurred.

That was, until Yujin kicked her in the torso in attempt to snap her out of her trance. Minju glared at Yujin, before whispering "Be quiet or you'll awake the others. Sakura said you wouldn't resist."

Yujin's heart dropped at that comment. Sakura... told Minju about what had happened the day before?

"Wait, what did she exactly sa-"

Two fingers plunged into her, sharply cutting her off. All the sleepiness from being woken suddenly vanished as she gasped at the new sensation.

Minju slowly climbed on top of the younger member, hesitantly lowering herself until their faces were inches away.

"Just... let me do this." Yujin gulped, before she felt her lips meet with Minju's. Slowly but surely, she drowned herself in the pleasure.

Minju's tongue had forced its way into Yujin's mouth, as Yujin did the same back. Her hands held tightly onto Minju's body as she wanted to feel every part of it, whilst Minju slipped in an extra digit.

Yujin could only quietly groan as she felt her own wetness leak onto her bed. Laundry was an issue for another time.

Minju quickly pulled away, before removing her own clothing. Yujin could only lay in awe at her unnie's perfect body as she panted quietly; the dim desk light from afar not doing wonders.

She felt her left leg being raised onto Minju's shoulder, before another pair of lips met her own.

"F-fuckkkk" Yujin winced as her sensitive clit elicited overwhelming pleasure throughout her body. She still hadn't fully recovered from yesterday's events.

Meanwhile, Minju slowly started grinding down on Yujin, her aching core finally receiving some relief. She tightly hugged Yujin's thigh as she rode herself to her peak.

Yujin had become a muddled mess at this point, uttering incoherent mumbles and moans as her head rolled about. She played with her own mounds under her shirt as the pleasure rapidly built up.

Minju wasn't nearly satisfied when she felt Yujin jerk. Her back arched off the bed as her head rolled back in ecstasy. Liquid oozed from Yujin's folds as she did her best to muffle her moans. 

"Minju! S-stop please... I'm so sensitive," she pleaded, but unfortunately for her, her cries landed on deaf ears. Minju only had one goal in mind, and that was to reach her own peak.

Tears began to swell up as Yujin struggled to cope with the extended pleasure, not having the chance to ride out her orgasm. Her hands tightly held her mattress sheet and pillow while she bucked uncontrollably into Minju.

"I'm close. J-just wait." Minju's right eye began to subconsciously shut as she felt herself finally getting close. Yujin only let out a loud moan as she too felt another orgasm threating to rip through her body. 

It didn't matter if the others could hear them. Minju wanted the others to know, particularly Nako, that she wasn't to be treated lightly.

She groaned as her orgasm finally hit, struggling to keep her pace up. Her nails dug deep into Yujin's thigh, not that she cared. Minju's vision went white as she rode out her orgasm, disregarding whatever was happening to Yujin.

And a lot was happening to Yujin.

The poor girl could only yell once again as her own pleasure pulsated violently; her now unbelievably sensitive clit overloaded. She felt as if her orgasm had ripped her body in half, losing control over her body as she twisted and turned into awkward positions, trying to free herself from Minju's grasp.

It was all too much. Her vision went blank as she finally came down from her high, collapsing back down onto the bed, deeply breathing, and unresponsive to Minju's calls.

The older girl stumbled as she got off Yujin, finding out her knees were weaker than she thought.

"Yujin?" But there was no answer, even when Minju tried shaking her awake again.

She must have passed out... I guess Sakura and Chaewon really went to town, huh...