Blue Eyes (Part 2)

728 words

---

"So, tell me what you did on vacation", Yujin asked, lying on her stomach on Wonyoung's bed.

Though she truthfully wanted to know what Wonyoung did, her mind kept straying away to her encounter with Yuri.

"...and I went shopping a bit- Eonnie, are you even paying attention?"

Yujin quickly snapped out of her thoughts, sitting up as she brushed her hair.

"Uh, yeah... sorry", she trailed off.

Wonyoung pouted, moving from her powder table next to Yujin.

"Is something wrong?" She hesitated, before deciding to continue. "Since I came back... I've noticed the members seem to act differently around each other... was there a big fight or something?"

Yujin paused, wondering whether to tell their maknae the truth.

"It's... nothing, don't worry about it. We're just glad you're back." She smiled forcefully, and Wonyoung could see straight through it.

"Eonnie-", but before Wonyoung could finish her sentence, Yujin had already stood up and opened the door.

She gave a nervous glance at Wonyoung, but the only thought in her head was that she needed to delay Wonyoung from finding out the members'... tendencies, and the best person to consult for that was none other than their trusty leader.

"Sorry, bad stomach!" Yujin lied, hurriedly shutting the door. Wonyoung was left just as confused as she had started.

---

Beep!

The front door to the other dorm swung open, and a panicked Yujin set foot inside.

However, the dorm was dark; it seemed as if all the members had gone out.

"Fuck..." Yujin swore under her breath, but still decided to quickly comb through the rooms.

As she checked each room, still not finding a single soul, she began to consider what excuses she could tell Wonyoung.

She's still young... She's gullible, right??? I just need to stall until I can find Eunbi-eonnie, or-

A quiet thud from down the hall disturbed her thoughts.

Immediately, Yujin hurriedly made her way towards it.

This is Eunbi's room right...? So she's home?!

But as her hand landed on the door handle, she heard muffled voices, and froze in place.

"What are you gonna do to me?" 

It was Eunbi's voice, though quiet, Yujin would never mistake a member's voice after all their years together.

"Shut up and let me fuck you."

...Sakura?!

Yujin gulped as images flashed through her mind, though she quickly shook her head, not wanting to envisage such dirty situations.

Her hand fell away from the door handle, as she gently leaned against the opposing wall, letting out a quiet sigh.

"You've got to be kidding me..." she muttered quietly, blankly staring at the ceiling as thoughts started piling up in her head.

"What?"

A not-so quiet voice asked beside her, and when Yujin snapped her head to see who it was, she gulped.

Wonyoung stood next to her, an innocent and slightly confounded expression written over her face.

"When did you get in here?!" Yujin whispered as loudly as she could.

"Why are you whispering?" Wonyoung whispered back.

Yujin tried to gesture Wonyoung away from Eunbi's room, but Wonyoung didn't move.

"Why are you at Eunbi's door? I thought you were going to the bathroom..." Wonyoung questioned.

"It- I'll tell you later, let's go", Yujin hurriedly replied as she grabbed Wonyoung by the shoulders in a desperate attempt to move her.

Wonyoung stumbled at the sudden push, though quickly righting her self as she brushed Yujin's hands off of her.

"Why are you acting so-" but Wonyoung was cut off.

"F-f-fuck"

Sakura's voice was louder than before, clearly being heard through the door. The groans that followed didn't help either.

Yujin looked back at the door, then back at Wonyoung, finding a stunned maknae staring blankly ahead of her.

A red flush slowly started appearing on her face whilst Wonyoung processed what she had just heard.

"W-why is... S-sakura in Eunbi's room..." she trailed off, feeling embarrassed at the question she wanted to ask.

"...and why is she..." Wonyoung couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence.

"Wonyoung, I'll explain everything, let's just go", Yujin replied as she felt her heartrate reach a million miles an hour.

"Unnie! Do you have-"

"Yes yes, I have pills"

Yujin flinched as she heard Eunbi's voice now. 

Fuck me... she thought as she now had zero idea of what to do.

"...was that... Eunbi too...?"

Wonyoung looked as if she was about to cry.

"Wonyoung!" Yujin tried to grab her but the girl pushed past her; a determined demeanor quickly replacing her almost frightened expression just then.

"Unnie!"

Sakura's voice was heard one last time before Wonyoung placed her hand on the door handle.

"NO! Wonyoung!" Yujin reached out, but she was too late.