Love Dive

WARNING! This is the first g!p chapter; if you don't like this, feel free to skip this chapter.

(3317 words - sorry for the long chapter!)

---

Was that... Yena?

Hyewon was too out of it to be using her brain. She stumbled towards the couch in the living room, where Yujin was sat, watching TV. Hyewon crashed down next to her, still not gaining her attention.

MMMMMmmm was the most Hyewon could utter at this stage. Yujin finally turned and gave her some attention.

"What's up? Why are you... moaning?" Although Yujin was quite young compared to Hyewon, they didn't let their age get in between them. They were practically best friends. Hyewon didn't say anything in reply, but simply stared into Yujin's eyes with a slight smile on her face. Yujin took it as a queue to keep talking.

"I was about to go visit the other dorm if you wanted to come." She waited for an answer again, but when there wasn't one, she passed Hyewon the remote and stood up, flattening out any creases in her top before heading towards the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Hyewon didn't reply, or more so, she didn't need to reply for Yujin to understand her. Yujin promptly opened the door and headed down the hall towards their other dorm.

She was partly glad that she didn't have to explain why she was going to the other dorm, because it would have been quite awkward. The TV wasn't loud enough to block out other sounds, and, well by know, you know what sounds she heard. She phased in and out heat, distracted by Hyewon and also the show she was trying to watch. But by the time the show finished, she already knew what she was going to do next. Yujin had a gut feeling Yena knew what was happening, considering how she heard a door open and close multiple times while Hyewon and Eunbi were in a room together, however decided to investigate that at a later time. She knocked rapidly against the other dorm's door, until a figure a fair few centimeters shorter than herself opened the door.

"Oh. What is it?" Chaewon asked. She was still in her pajamas and her breath smelled of sweet jam, presumably from breakfast. Yujin honestly wanted some of food, but had other, more important, priorities, which she wasted no time in.

She grabbed Chaewon's head with both of her hands before lunging in to kiss her, her tongue forcing its way into the latter's mouth, and tasting every bit of her. Chaewon was startled, initially resisting Yujin's advancements, but eventually succumbing to her intoxicating kiss. Yujin finally stepped inside the dorm and kicked the door shut behind her, her left arm slowly trailing down Chaewon's body.

"Chaewon-ah! Who is- oh," was all Sakura could manage. Chaewon turned around, her eyes widening. Yujin stood there silently, a hand still wrapped around Chaewon's back. Surprisingly, it was Sakura who started to become flustered.

"Oh... uhh... I guess I should leave you two to it," she blurted out, as she quickly turned around and walked back where she came from quickly. Chaewon breathed a sigh of relief as she turned back around to Yujin, ready to scold her as her elder. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Yujin immediately crashed her lips back into Chaewon's before pushing her against the wall. She began undoing her buttons, all whilst preoccupied with her tongue, until Chaewon finally caught a break and pushed her away.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing? Now Sakura knows about our relationship, and with what just happened with Hyewon and Eunbi, this isn't the time to-"

"Shut up" Yujin cut her off harshly. In a normal situation, if Yujin ever said shut up to an older member, she would have been lectured for the rest of her life. But Chaewon had to admit a dominant Yujin really turned her on.