Highlight

Another g!p chapter, just warning you.

(2103 words - sorry for the sudden hiatus ;-;)

---

It was only a few hours since Yujin left their dorm. Sakura and Chaewon attended to their own matters, without speaking to each other. The air was tense. Stiffling, almost. Sakura sat alone in her room, playing games on her phone, but no matter how much she tried to distract herself, she couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Was it wrong of her? Maybe, but Yujin surprisingly didn't seem too phased about what had happened. However, Chaewon was another story. Despite being relatively outgoing compared to some of the other members, she had been awfully quiet after the big event. The more Sakura thought of her, the more prominent the tent in her pants started to become. She let out a sigh, as she stood up and put her phone down, losing yet another game due to her being distracted.

"Chaewon?" A muttered voice could be heard through her door, followed by a tentative knock.

Chaewon hesitated before replying. 

"Y-yes?" She didn't know what to expect. Although she had been slightly perturbed by her sudden involvement with Sakura and Yujin, she still felt safe when Sakura-unnie was around her. The door opened slowly, before a slightly flushed Sakura appeared, peering into Chaewon's dim room. She was curled up on her bed; a video played from her phone that lit up her small face.

"Are you okay...? I'm sorry if i-it was too much..." Sakura faltered as she recalled the events vividly in her head.

"Yeah... it's okay..." Chaewon resumed playing the video on her phone. Sakura watched for a second longer as she realised she wasn't going to get any more out of her for now. She carefully backed out and gently closed the door, before retreating to the confines of their small living area, switching on the TV to the current music show that was playing. 

Sakura was usually a very caring member, but she completely changed in that moment. And Chaewon couldn't help but be slightly afraid of her. Not because of her attitude; Chaewon secretly admired she could also be as tough as Sakura, but because of how rough she was.  She had never seen Sakura like that before, and she wasn't sure if she'd ever want to again. It was whatever. Thinking too much would only make Chaewon have more questions and concerns, so she let it be, quickly absorbing herself back to the video.

---

Bzzzzzzzt. Bzzzzzzzt.

Yuri woke with a stir, opening her eyes halfway to turn off the alarm. Through blurred vision she could decipher the numbers on her screen: 1pm. She must have been exhausted from the fanmeet the day before, stretching against the warmth of her bed, fighting an internal battle whether to get up or not. 

Eventually, one side of Yuri won, and she sat up, scratching her disheveled hair, before heading towards the kitchen to try and find 'breakfast'. 

"Oh. What's up Chaewon?" Yuri nonchalantly asked. The two were close enough that they didn't bother with formalities, unless in view of the public.

Chaewon raised her head from her phone, invested in yet another video. 

"Oh. Hi", was all she said before quickly looking back down. 

Yuri didn't think much about her awkward interaction with her unnie, and preoccupied herself with opening every pantry door, searching for food. It didn't take long before she gave up, though. She sat down beside Chaewon on the couch with a huff, opening her phone to order food instead. At least food delivery was cheap and efficient in South Korea...

Meanwhile, Chaewon's head was spinning. Yuri always had this alluring scent that followed her around; a scent that Chaewon had always loved. And she had to admit, it drove her crazy. She had waited over 20 minutes for Yuri to wake up, and seeing Yuri still only half-awake caused a tent to slowly form in Chaewon's track pants, though she hid it with a pillow on her lap.