You & I (Part 1)

1413 Words 

---

What. The. Fuck? 

Since when was Chaewon-unnie so... bossy?

Yuri's mind was still rattled from what just occurred, as she wearily got up from the couch. Firstly, she just had sex. Secondly, it was with another member. Thirdly, that member had a dick. Yuri still couldn't comprehend anything, instead roaming to her room - the only goal in her mind was to collapse on her bed after being exhausted.

---

"Uhh... Yuri-ah, are you feeling alright?"

A small voice stirred Yuri from her slumber. She squinted through her blurred eyes to make out the little figure, crouched down beside her bed.

"...Hitomi?" Yuri moaned quietly.

The figure crossed her arms in front of herself. "It's Nako. Anyway, it's nearly 4pm and you're still in bed??? What have you been doing all night?" Nako questioned.

Yuri felt herself turn red, quickly burying her face in her pillow. "Nothing."

Nako sighed. "You should get up, otherwise your day-night cycle will be completely thrown off. You aren't usually so tired either... maybe you're coming down with something."

The oldest was concerned for her member, though they were only born a few months apart. Yuri always seemed like a little baby Nako wanted to take care off.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the other members in the living room now," said Nako, as she stood up and turned towards the door.

"How was shopping...?" Yuri sleepily questioned.

Nako stopped suddenly in her stride, without turning to answer Yuri. "Uh- good... yeah." She hurriedly left Yuri's room.

Weird... Yuri thought to herself.

--- 3 hours earlier ---

"Minju-ssi!" Nako called from across the store. She held up a bright red summer dress. "What do you think?"

Minju looked up from her own selection of clothing, bundled in her hand, giving Nako a thumbs up and smiling. "Good choice!" 

The two had gone shopping for clothes on their own, splitting from the others who came with them, as they felt hungry and had gone to eat. The weight of clothing began to tire both girls out as the number of bags slowly accumulated.

"Hey!" Nako shouted again. Minju met her eyes once again. "Lets go try on our clothes now". Nako sounded oddly demanding, but Minju didn't question it. Their age gap was quite insignificant anyways.

As they headed towards the change room, a staff from the shop directed them to their own stalls. But of course, Nako wasn't having any of it. When the staff finally turned the corner to assist others, she yanked Minju into her own stall, nearly causing the oldest to topple over on top of her.

"Na-" a hand cut her off almost immediately. Nako's free hand shot down underneath Minju's waistband just as quickly, giving the latter no time to process any of what was happening. Minju's hands gripped Nako's wrists tightly, trying her best to remove them from her pants and her mouth, but to no avail. Nako had her hands firmly where she wanted them. She continued to explore lower, despite the wiggle of resistance from Minju's legs.

"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth now, okay? Don't be too loud." Her timid and quiet voice was a stark comparison to the positions they were in right now. Nako did as she said, removing her left hand from Minju's mouth - but Minju didn't follow her instructions. Instead, she almost yelled out, partly in anger and partly because of her shock.