You & I (Part 2)

900 words

---

Minju snapped her head backwards, giving Nako a death stare. No words were needed to describe how badly she wanted to kill Nako right now. All the other girl did was smile innocently, tilting her head slightly, which only caused more rage to stir inside Minju.

The two walked down the shopping center, Nako trailing slightly behind Minju, phone in hand. Her thumb occasionally moved up and down the screen, causing Minju to falter in her step. It only made Nako enjoy her power more when Minju kept turning around, a scowl plastered on her face.

Minju could feel her core tighten each time the toy vibrated deep inside her. She swore her underwear was drenched by now, and was grateful she chose to wear dark black jeans in the morning. She was also thankful masks were mandated in public, otherwise all the people walking past her would've seen her bright red, biting her lip as she slowly stumbled across the mall. 

"Minju! Wait here while I call our driver to pick us up, okay?" She smiled again. That same infuriatingly innocent smile that drove Minju mad.

Well, it wasn't like she had much choice. She sighed as she rested her back against a wall, feeling some relief as Nako turned off the vibrator, and swapped her screen to the phone app. Nako talked inaudibly, just outside the range from which Minju could make out any words.

"Ya~ I'm gonna go ask the information center where the carpark is and then we'll go," Nako said, winking as she rounded the corner.

"Wait-," but it was too late, as by the time Minju managed to round the corner, she could no longer see Nako.

---

FUCK, NAKO. Minju internally screamed as she felt the vibrator turn up high. Her eyes darted around the crowds, trying to find the short girl amongst the sea of people. It had been 5 mintues and the younger girl had still not come back.

She had actually left her just to torture her from a distance, and Minju knew Nako was watching her from somewhere. But she couldn't see her as long as she searched.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Minju felt her knees weaken slightly, as she rested more of her weight against the wall. Her eyes closed, trying to take her mind away from the cripplingly pleasurable sensation below.

"Close, are we?" a whisper came from beside Minju. Her eyes shot open, turning to face Nako, who stood uncomfortably close to her.

"Turn it off, now." Minju demanded. She didn't even know why she trusted Nako to not torture her in public.

Nako pouted, making an audible humming sound. "No, I don't think so. Weren't you so desperate before? Anyway, our ride's here." She started walking off before turning around to let Minju catch up. She taunted her phone screen in front of her unnie, setting the vibrations to a low buzz. "If you stop giving me that attitude, maybe I'll let you come later~". She skipped off once again.

I'm going to kill her, I swear... Minju hastened her speed behind the shorter girl.

---

"Quick, get in!" Nako opened the door to their black van, waving for Minju to enter. 

Minju collapsed immediately onto the back seats, her knees giving out right as she climbed in. 

"Miss Kim Minju, are you alright?" the driver asked, glancing at her from his rear view mirror.

Before she could reply, Nako cut in. "She's not feeling well; maybe she's coming down with something. Please take us to our dorm."

The driver nodded in response, taking them out onto the road.

Nako leaned in, whispering almost inaudibly. "Imagine if he saw you cumming... I'm sure he wants to fuck you," she giggled, holding her phone out again.

Minju's eyes went wide again. "Don't. You. Dar-" Minju was cut off, her legs coming together as the toy vibrated intensely within her. 

Nako took the control from high to low, sending waves of ecstasy rolling throughout Minju's body. 

"Nako...". It was that voice. The same voice which begged for pleasure. Finally, Nako had broken down Minju's cold wall.

"It's okay, baby." Nako held Minju's hand, feeling the older girl clench as her back slowly arched. Nako put up the intensity to max, and left it there. All the teasing and torturing from before finally saw its release.

Minju's head tilted as far back as possible against her headrest; her back arching even further. Her legs twisted as white filled her vision. Nako moved over, blocking any view the driver would have from his mirrors, whilst also using one hand to cover her mouth, though she surprisingly made no sound.

Minju felt her core clench down on the vibrator as she rode out her orgasm, her whole body twitching in response. 

But Nako was feeling particularly bratty. She broke free of Minju's hand, and added pressure, rubbing at Minju's folds through her now obviously wet pants. Minju struggled in pain and pleasure, now becoming overly sensitive to any stimulation.

The vibrator still shook at full intensity, and Nako's fingers didn't help. Minju's hands flaired about, trying to get Nako off her, but to no avail. Her eyes closed once again as she felt another orgasm hastily approaching.

Nothing. Suddenly, there was no stimulation. Nako had gotten off, and turned the vibrator off. No. Fucking. Way. Minju only looked in disbelief as the younger girl went on to casually scroll through her Instagram.

That really, really pissed her off. Minju was never going to forgive her.