Like A Diamond

715 words

---

It's probably been a week by now. Yena's lost track.

Ever since she caught her girlfriend succumb to their leader's touch, Yena refused to leave the dorm, let alone her room.

And no matter who came knocking on her door to check on her, she would refuse to tell them. Even if it was Eunbi or Hyewon. And they definitely knew what was wrong.

Knock knock

The door squeals open as Hyewon shuffles quietly into Yena's room.

Yena lays under her quilt, her back facing the door, unresponsive to the sound of Hyewon approaching her.

Worried, Hyewon shakes her gently as she calls out her name. "Yena?"

"Go away."

Hyewon feels her heart sink for the 'nth' time as she hears the same words robotically repeated to her again.

"Yena, please just tell me what's wrong. It will make you feel better, I promise", Hyewon pleads, but to no avail.

But Yena just tries to swat her away. "I said go away. Why don't you listen to me? Or do you only listen to Eunbi-unnie now, huh?"

Hyewon felt as if a mountain had crushed her. So Yena had heard her... though she regretfully knew she was being too loud that time.

Hyewon hesitated, before she proceeded to softly touch Yena on the shoulder. "Yena... I can explain..." though she knew very well there was no explaining to be done.

She had cheated on her girlfriend. Although, she was somewhat... forced.

"Just leave me alon-" Yena was cut off, yelping at the sudden cool touch of Hyewon's hand snaking its way under her waistband.

Her fingers lightly traced Yena's thighs as the younger girl squirmed underneath her; Hyewon had climbed on top of her before she could realize it.

"Oh. So this is how you plan to win me back? You're pathetic", Yena scowled. Yet, to Hyewon, she looked adorable when she was angry.

Hyewon swiftly revealed Yena's mounds, before immediately sucking on them. Yena could only hold in her moan as the pleasure slowly eroded her cold personality.

"You say its pathetic but you're not resisting, are you?" Hyewon smirks as she raises her head. 

"And..." she dips her fingers below Yena's underwear, feeling her slick that had build up. "...you're quite wet for someone so arrogant."

Yena tilts her head back as Hyewon plunges one finger into her, feeling her tight warmth.

The younger girl grabs Hyewon's hand with her own two, but there's still no resistance, and Hyewon takes it as a cue to keep going.

She introduces another finger, causing Yena to moan loudly, before she cuts herself off.

She swears under her breath that she won't be so easily manipulated by the girl on top of her. The same girl that audibly cheated on her, even though they were in a relationship.

But her pleas to the gods go unanswered.

Hyewon moves her head above Yena's now soaked pants, pulling them down to her knees as she does so.

Her wet fingers reach up to play with Yena's breasts, as she begins to eat the girl out.

Yena's thighs unconsciously squeeze around Hyewon's head, as the older girl's tongue tastes places Yena didn't even know existed.

The girl had completely let down her guard, moans and swear words spewing from her mouth as her eyes are shut tight.

Hyewon knows Yena is close. She jerks slightly anytime Hyewon moves her tongue around. Using her free hand, she inserts two fingers suddenly.

Too suddenly.

"Hye- Hyewon! Shit" Yena curses as the tight knot in her core finally comes undone.

The combined pleasure from Hyewon rubbing her clit and pinching her tits causes Yena to break, yelling as she does so.

Hyewon uses all her strength to pin the girl's waist down to the bed with her fingers and mouth, buried deep inside her, as Yena bucks in rhythm.

The waves of pleasure ravage her body as all the stress and emotion built up inside her disappears. Her only thought know is how much she loves Hyewon.

Hyewon watches as Yena finally calms down, slowly retreating her fingers from her slit, earning her an earnest whimper.  

Yena lies silently, one arm resting on top of her face, as her body heaves up and down shakily.

She glistens in the sunlight, beautiful like a diamond.

"Do you forgive me?" Hyewon asks, breaking the silence.

Yena does her best to suppress a small smile, rolling her head to the side, but Hyewon sees it, and she is content with her work.