1

"CAWW!!! CAWW!!! Y/N HEAD WEST QUICK!!! CAWW!!! SOME RANDOM TEENAGERS HAVE BEEN SEEN QUICK!!!" A tsuguko crow said to it's owner "Hai..." The certain h/c-ette said and started running to where her crow said.
_______________________________________

"GOPAL!!!" A girl who was wearing a pink hijab yelled while looking at her friend who was now on the floor unfortunately they encountered a man eating demon...

"Hm... I'll eat that one first and then I'll become a lower moon soon!!!" The demon yelled with a big smirk.

"That wouldn't happen because the last human you ate is your last meal..." A lady's voice was heard they turned around to see a y/h(your height) girl having a sword on her waist.

"Tch you demon slayers wouldn't give up huh? How about I eat you first!!!" The demon said charging towards her.

She unshielded her sword and said.

Ice breathing 3rd form,Ice cold

And with that she charged at the demon and started slashing the demon leaving some bruises.

"Tch it will heal in any seconds you idiot" The demon said as the demon was about to walk to them, they couldn't move anymore...

"W-what?! Why can't I move?!" The demon yelled that was when the demon started to turn ice and died.

They all looked at Y/n they were about to attack when suddenly...

"You guys aren't from here explain yourselves" She said but you could hear some anger in her voice as she turned towards them.

"CAWW!!! CAWW!!! Y/N OYOKATA-SAMA TOLD ME TO BRING THEM AT THE UBUYASHIKI STATE ASAP!!! CAWW!!!" Her crow said the teenagers were to dumbfounded to say something.

"You all follow me" Y/n said in a demanding tone as she turned around and started running they were surprised at her speed they all looked at each other and then nodded well for the chubby guy he was carried by the girl who was wearing a hijab.

_______________________________________

Y/n was waiting them outside the Ubuyashiki state when the teenagers walked out her crow suddenly said "CAWW!!! Y/N!!! THEY WILL BE STAYING AT YOU'RE ESTATE!!! CAWW!!! TRAIN THEM!!! CAWW!!! TRAIN THEM!!!"

Y/n looked at them and then she smiled.

"I will be looking forward to train you guys" Y/n said and then she grabbed the dino caps boy's hand and then walked.

As they reached her estate they were all awestruck at how big it was.

Two kakushi's came out and bowed "L/n-sama welcome back!" They said...

All they knew is that she is a rich lady- _______________________________________
~Yaya wanted to scream 'SHIP!!!' when Y/n holds BoBoiBoy's hand

~Gopal was scared of Y/n when he saw how the kakushi's bowed at Y/n

~Boboiboy was processing about what happened when Y/n holds his hand

~Ying was excited when she heard that Y/n was going to train them

~They were sad to see Kagaya in that condition

~You're author didn't ate breakfast and lunch