19

Ok everyone I want to tell you guys that... All of the words I'm putting on this chapter aren't from the mugen train... Why? That's because I have a low data I cannot watch it. And I can't let you guys waiting forever and that's all I hope you guys understand... I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter.
_______________________________________

Y/n woke up to see Rui beside her Y/n stood up and looked around to see Nezuko burning some roped.

"Nii-san lower moon one..." Rui said Y/n smiled and patted his head and gave him a 'Leave it all to me' look.

Y/n ran and ran until she felt the demons aura Y/n looked up as she unshielded her katana.

Weather breathing, Sixth form:Heated sun

Y/n said as she made a hole from the top of the train.

"Y/N-SAN!!!" Tanjiro yelled seeing Y/n clearly made him relief because he wasn't alone anymore.

"Hm? A hashira?~" The demon said as he was smirking Y/n glared at him.

Ice breathing, First form:Freeze

Y/n ran towards the demon as he was about to do his blood art demon.

Tanjiro cutted his arms as Y/n freezed him as her katana touched the demon (I forgot to put that part-)

Tanjiro was about to cut his neck when he suddenly broke the ice as he made Tanjiro go to sleep. The demon grabbed Y/n's haori and threw her as the demon made her fall asleep too...

Y/n fell into the hole she made on the train before she could land on the hard floor she felt that someone had catched her but she couldn't see them because the darkness already took over.
_________________________________________
Y/n opened her eyes seeing her parents covered in blood Y/n's eyes widened.

As her parents turned around their eyes widened but soon was changed to anger and hatred.

"YOU BRAT!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIVE HUH?!!" Her mother yelled angerly as she slapped Y/n across the face.

While her father just looked at her in disgust "I can't even believe it that I raised such an ugly brat." She heard her father mutter.

Y/n gritted her teeth as tears fell down from her face until she heard...

"N/n... You know I wouldn't say that... Please wake up dear... Your brother needs you..."

She heard her mothers voice.
_________________________________________
Y/n woke up she was sweating and the one who catched her was Boboiboy.

Y/n stood up and was about to jump up again until she heard Tanjiro's voice "Y/N-SAN!!!, Nezuko!!! Protect everyone inside the train!!!" Y/n stopped and looked at Boboiboy.

Before she could speak some weird disgusting worm looking creatures started to grow and some even started to cover up some humans.

Rui acted fast he used his web to cut the creatures.

Y/n summoned some needles and threw them at the creatures.

"Exploding needles"

As she threw the needles at the growing creatures.