Finale....

Y/n was in the worst state ever....

She had a lot of bruises she was covered by her own blood
_______________________________________
"Hm... Don't worry I'll send some help for her thank you for coming and reporting" A male voice said caressing the crow while he looked at the other crows and told them something.
_______________________________________
Y/n was coughing and blood was coming out of her mouth.

"You were tough but you couldn't even reach my neck" He exclaimed as he went to Y/n but good thing luck wasn't on his side because he saw the sun coming out.

"AWW!!! NO FAIR!!!! Well.... I'LL CONE FOR YOU!!!" He said as he ran to the darkness.

"Y/N!!!" A calm but a tint of fear was heard on a female voice it was her bff Shinobu.

"HANG IN THERE WE ARE HERE!!!" She yelled as she picked her up bridal style.

"Shinobu...." Y/n said her vision was getting blurry...

"O-oi!!! Don't you dare sleep you dimwit!!!" A voice yelled it was her friend Sanemi.

"Nemi-kun....I couldn't kill him...I was too *cough* weak" Y/n said her eyelids were going to close.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! AND KEEP YOU'RE EYES OPEN IDIOT!!!" He yelled tears were spilling from his face.

"I don't know if I could make it..." Y/n said she smiled at her friends the kakushis were running towards them.

"OI!!! HURRY UP!!!" Sanemi yelled at the kakushis.

"Min'na arigatō" Y/n said as she closed her eyes...
_______________________________________
~Gomen....

SIKE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH