4

Y/n puts her finger on her mouth signaling them to stop talking.

And then Y/n's cat ears started moving and points her finger to left they ran to left to see a power sphere.

"OCHOBOT!!!" The elemental brothers yelled as the robot looked at there direction.
_______________________________________
"So you're training to be a demon slayer?" The robot said again "Mhm!!! And the one training us is Y/n!!!" Cyclone said.
_______________________________________
"Can you do it?" Y/n said there jaws was on the floor they didn't knew
Y/n's training was this hard.

"Ok now start!!!" Y/n yelled while the two power spheres were just watching them "They wouldn't even survive HAHAHAAH" Kathryn bit said.
_______________________________________
Eventually Y/n had to ask Tomioka Giyu for help.

They all learned water breathing because ice breathing is actually hard to practice.

"I'll send you guys at the final selection when....Slice this dolls into pieces" Y/n said pointing at the dolls but they were no ordinary dolls but.... They were stone...

"Goodluck guys I know you can do it" Y/n said as she disappeared.

"EH?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Gopal yelled as she fell down.

"Let's give it all we got!!!" Yaya yelled as she stood in front of her doll.
_______________________________________
BoBoiBoy and his friends kept failing but they wouldn't give up as for Y/n she leaves when the sun goes down because she is getting more and more missions.

Y/n is now walking to her estate she just came back from the Ubuyashiki estate why? Let's give you guys a quick flashback~
_______________________________________
Y/n just got back from a mission but instead of going to her estate she goes to the Ubuyashiki estate.

"What did you want to talk about
Y/n?" Kagaya said "Oyokata-sama I hope my request isn't much..." Y/n said looking down.

But Kagaya smiled calmly "It's ok Y/n please tell me" Kagaya said giving Y/n a warm smile "Hai! Oyokata-sama... Please don't separate BoBoiBoy and his friends when they go on a mission..." Y/n said "Hm...May I ask why?" Kagaya asked Y/n he was sure that if Y/n is asking him this there's must be an explanation.

"Because I don't want him and his friends feel how to be separated by each other and not see each other again..." Y/n said tears were about to fall but she has to keep it in.

"Hm...Sure my dear child I'll do what I can" Kagaya said smiling warmly "Oyokata-sama arigatōgozaimasu!"
Y/n said Kagaya only nodded.

"Oyokata-sama I'll be taking my leave now" Y/n said as she stood up "Hai...Take good care of them Y/n" Kagaya said "Hai...." Y/n said and then she disappeared.
_______________________________________
Y/n is now walking to where BoBoiBoy and his friends are she was greeted by happy screams she decided to run.

And she stood there shock the maniquins sliced into pieces...

Y/n clapped her hands there attention was on her now "Good job guys! And right on time! The final selection is tomorrow night!" Y/n said smiling brightly.

One thing that she didn't notice was that the dino cap boy was blushing and his friends were giving him a smug look.
_______________________________________
~Y/n is dense when it comes to love

~Kagaya wasn't expecting Y/n to ask him that

~You're author is having new modules tomorrow ಥ‿ಥ