16

"L/n-san! What happened?!" The love pillar said as she hugged the ice/weather hashira.

"I messed up... I messed up so bad Kanjori-san..." Y/n said as she broke the hug.

"Huh? What do you mean L/n-san?" She asked concerned.

As Y/n was explaining everything the serpent pillar was getting more and more mad.

"Kanjori-san can I stay here for awhile?" Y/n asked which the love pillar nodded.

_______________________________________
It's been weeks since the incident and Y/n didn't even go to the butterfly estate anymore.

Oh and Rui got rid of the curse because they suddenly crossed paths with Tamayo and Yushiro.

If you might how does Rui join Y/n? That's because she has a bag with her.
(Like a sling bag because Rui can turn into a spider)

Y/n had been more gloomy each day she doesn't smile anymore she speaks less she only nods.

"L/n-san we have a dinner party at Uzui-sans place..." The love pillar said only which the
h/c-ette respond with a nod.
_______________________________________
The atmosphere was awkward no one dared to talk seeing one of their hashira friends being like this hurts them.

But the silence was stopped none other than the wind hashira.

"Oi L/n! Aren't you going to tell us why are you being like this huh?!" He yelled glaring at Y/n.

Y/n looked at him and then looked at love hashira after awhile the love hashira then lowered her head as they were talking earlier.

"You can tell them" Y/n softly said.