13

As Y/n was spacing out she heard Giyu yell "STOP IT!!!, OYOKATA-SAMA IS ARRIVING SOON!" He yelled Y/n snapped out of her thoughts as she looked around to see the wind hashira holding the boy's box.

Y/n didn't know what was happening instead her body moved on her own as the wind pillar just laughed "THAT SO? GOOD FOR YOU!!!" He yelled as the boy was getting closer he was about to head but the wind pillar until...

Y/n kicked Tanjiro on the head making him fall everyone was surprised they didn't saw Y/n move or anything.

(Just like this but in the air-)

Y/n glared at the wind pillar as she stood up and brushed off the dust on her skirt.

"Oyokata-sama is going to arrive soon and please act like adults here Shinaguzawa-san" Y/n said giving him a glare.

'Kyaaa L/n-san is so awesome when she's mad!!!' The love hashira fangirled.

Y/n helped the boy get up as she took the box with her "L-L/n-sama! That box is where the demo-" Before the kakushi could finish his word Y/n interrupted him by saying "I know".

Y/n carefully made the boy sit down as place the box beside the boy.

There was an awkward silence until Y/n said something "I haven't fully introduced myself didn't I? Well how rude of me I'm Y/n, L/n Y/n also known as the ice or weather hashira" Y/n said not looking at the boy.

"I-I am Tanjiro, Kamado Tanjiro!" He said.

He smiled at Y/n and said "Thank you for saving my sister from..." He said looking down "I hope I didn't kicked you too hard" Y/n said still not looking at him.

"You know Kamado... We are like the same but more different..." Y/n said Tanjiro looked at her as he sniffed the air he smelled that Y/n was sad.

"I had a brother... He got turned into a demon... We saw him eating a man..." Y/n said "But one day... He killed our parents he almost killed me too but... I managed to escape seeing you save your sister reminds me of me and my brother..." Y/n said as she looked at Tanjiro "Tanjiro protect your sister at all cost I want you two have an amazing life..." Y/n said.

"Oyokata-sama has arrived"

Y/n bowed and whispered to Tanjiro to bow and he did.

"Good morning everybody. We have some nice weather today. Is the sky blue?" Kagaya asked as he sat down

"I find this pleasurable, our members have gathered for the 'pillars meeting' that we hold once every six months as per usual" He said

'Scar? No, a sickness? Is this person Oyokata-sama?' Tanjiro thought as he bowed he looked around to see all of the hashiras bowed down.

"We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyokata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." The wind pillar said sending a glare to Tanjiro.

'I wanted to say that and greet Oyokata-sama...' The love hashira thought as she sulked.

"Thank you Sanemi" Kagaya said giving them warm smile.

"Let me humbly say there is a soldier present in the hashira meeting by the name Kamado Tanjiro who has brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario. So will you allow me?" The wind hashira said as he continued 'He doesn't even look intelligent or logical, but he spoke so politely.' Tanjiro thought as he had a dumbfounded face.