8

Y'QLL I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST CHAPTER IT'S LIKE A LATED APRIL'S FOOLS?🥲
_______________________________________
Everyone at the butterfly state were moving fast because Y/n's state were bad.
_______________________________________
Y/n's crow was depressed seeing their owner in that condition makes them hurt thinking it's their fault...

After awhile Y/n's crow flew and found BoBoiBoy and his friends how did it find them? I don't know either 😂.

"CAWW!!! CAWW!!! BOBOIBOY COME AND FOLLOW ME!!! CAWW!!!" Y/n's crow yelled catching there attention.

"E-eh? B-but wh-" Before the dink cap boy can finish his word Y/n's crow beats him to it.

"Y/N IS BADLY INJURED!!! CAWW!!! SHE ENCOUNTERED AN UPPERMOON!!! CAWW!!!" Y/n's crow yelled that word made BoBoiBoy froze and started running following Y/n's crow.
_______________________________________
BoBoiBoy and his friends reached at the butterfly estate seeing Y/n in a bed...

_______________________________________BoBoiBoy and his friends reached at the butterfly estate seeing Y/n in a bed

BoBoiBoy's eyes widened and besides her bed were Shinobu her head down on Y/n mattress.

"Kocho-chan what happened?" Ying asked if you may ask how did she know Shinobu? It's because Yaya, Ying, Shinobu, Mitsuri and Y/n would go out for a girls night out sometimes.

They all get along pretty well and sometimes Uzui's wives would join them too.

"S-she encountered Uppermoon two..." Shinobu said looking down Yaya and Yings eyes widened "U-uppermoon two? The one who killed you're sister?" Yaya asked putting a hand on her mouth.

Shinobu only nodded looking down while BoBoiBoy was shocked seeing Y/n in this state makes him feel useless he couldn't help you... Save you...

BoBoiBoy greeted his teeth while clenching his hands he was mad... Extremely mad.

But his thoughts were stopped by his friend Gopal.

"It's ok BoBoiBoy!!! Y/n is strong don't worry!!!" He said giving him a thumbs up Yaya and Ying joined him "YEAH Y/N IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT SHE ISN'T WEAK!!!" They said Shinobu smiled at them.

"You're right Y/n-chan is going to be ok now why don't you guys get some rest?" Shinobu said smiling at them.
_______________________________________
~If you guys are mad at me I'm so sorry!!!

~Go read my friends books!!! They are AMAZING!!! Elementalsisters hxutao
I'm not sure if were friends but if we are YAY!!! NicoleAlcantara760

~You're author got into a fight and they made fun of me being fatherless:)