14

"Right. I apologize for surprising you all" Kagaya said as he looked down "About Tanjiro and Nezuko... I'd sactioned their situation." Kagaya said smiling.

Everyone was shock except Y/n her face was cold "And I'll also like you all to accept it." Kagaya continued.

There was long silent but was finished by the rock hashira "Even though it's what you request Master, I cannot consent." The rock hashira said then the sound hashira joined saying "I, too, must firmly oppose! A Demon Slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!" The sound hashira said.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" The love hashira said "I'm fine either way... Since I'm going to forget anyway." The mist hashira said.

The insect hashira and the water hashira was silent.

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place I loathe demons" the serpent hashira said.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Master! I oppose with everything I got!" The donut- I mean flame hashira said.

Before the wind hashira could say something the ice/weather hashira talked first.

"I don't know if I should accept your request Oyokata-sama but the only way I could accept your request is a proof Oyokata-sama, a proof where the demon girl doesn't actually attack humans it's impossible to believe it Oyokata-sama I hope my request isn't to much." Y/n said there was an awkward silence but was finished by the wind hashira it self.

"Allow me to do it L/n" He said as he stood up as he was about to grab the box Y/n looked at him and said "Please don't do anything stupid" She said coldly.

Tanjiro was about to do something but Y/n held him giving him a reasuring look.

"Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you my, children" Kagaya said "Tanjiro here has  crossed paths with Kibutsuji and the other slayers." He said everyone was shocked even
Y/n.

The hashiras started to ask Tanjiro some questions but Y/n was in her own thoughts

'So they are the second ones who encountered him...So I'm not the only one huh...'

Everyone went silent when Kagaya putted his finger on his mouth signaling them to be quiet.

That was when... Sanemi then started saying some stuff (sorry guys I don't wanna write them ಥ‿ಥ)

He then stood up and made a bruise on his hand making blood drip Y/n was shock.