5

I have fonts now OvO soo yeah oh and you can imagine what haori they are going to wear hehe.
_______________________________________
BoBoiBoy and his friends are now leaving for the final selection.

"Good luck guys please come back safely" Y/n said "THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF US Y/N-SAN!!!" They all said as they left leaving Y/n confused 'Y/n-san? Where did they learn that?' Y/n thought.
_______________________________________
BoBoiBoy and his friends are now at the final selection.
_______________________________________
As for Y/n she is walking to a village where her crow said.

Girls started disappearing and they always hear a loud lady's scream at night one thing for sure that Y/n knows is that it's a demon.

She looked around to see half of the village was full of men.

She approached a man who was pale "Uh sumimasen..." Y/n said approaching the man "Can I ask you what happened here?" Y/n asked the man.

Which the man only replied with a nod.

"Everytime when the sun goes down some girls would start disappearing and we would hear a girl's everytime but when we go search for something there would be no blood no clue.... My daughter went missing yesterday and I heard her scream..." He said while tears started dripping.

"Mister don't worry I'm a demon slayer and I'll kill the demon but for now I want everyone to evacuate this village I don't want anyone getting hurt" Y/n said the man looked at her shock and then smiled he started running and telling the villagers to pack up because they are evacuating.
_______________________________________
"My crow will help you go to your destination and please take this" Y/n handed them some wisteria.

"This will help you guys so the demon wouldn't touch you anymore" Y/n said as the villagers thanked her and they left.
_______________________________________
The sun was down and Y/n was waiting for the demon until...

"You're hair is so beautiful!" Y/n took out her sword and she saw it...

The demon had a blonde hair he was holding some fans and he had rainbow eyes.... There were written Upper moon two.
_______________________________________
~Your author accidentally sliced her finger lol